Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Gone for Good Club - August 2006

I have PB'd once, and had one strange incident with air. LOL Let me explain. I had eaten an hour earlier, and all of a sudden i got really light headed and nausiated. I ran to the bathroom, mouth Water, thinking i was going to puke. this was three days after my first pb so i was tender and scared. I leaned over the sink, all the stalls were taken, heaved and nothing but a lot of air came out. and voila! I felt fine. it was freaky.

I also do the 6 small meals a day, every 2 hours. I do not get in 1000 cals a day. I average closer to 600, but i am losing like crazy. and occasionally i drink with meals, or drink my meal. it just depends on what i feel like eating.

my one pb moment was fast, and all my fault. i was eating in the car and ate too big a bite. I was on my period so i had restriction, and it just got stuck. I pulled into a car park lot, got out, threw it up and i was fine. no pain or anything. but i was tender for a few days after. this was about 4 weeks after the band sugery.

I could swallow a Big Mac with one bite!

Sounds like my husband. He could sniff a double whopper with no problems.

Heathergurl, when are you planning on having another baby? That's pretty cool.

Current: 212.5 (-0 +0--and grateful it wasn't a gain)

I had an agressive fill that has me revamping my personal "program". Fortunately, I'm back at exercising and gaining some stamina. Evidentally moving is what does it for me.

I had a rule--no fill as long as I was losing 1 pound a week. A mini-vacation convinced me I could get out of control. Still lost 1 pound that week, but went for fill anyway. Lost only 1 pound since then.

I should have recognized the "looseness" was due to my being relaxed and away from the grindstone. In the meatime, since life isn't a constant vacation--I'm blending most solids and watching the "rules" closely. Taking a wait and see attitude on a slight unfill--hoping to loosen up. Guess I'll go back to my old rule--if I lose 1 pound each week, I'll leave the fill alone.

I'm scheduling my first fill right now. I want aggressive.

I am scheduled with dr grossbard through fill centers usa. I am scheduled for the 6th of sept, and I am gettingit done by flouro so that we can be sure of the restriction.

C 191/ CMI 28.2 (-112 lbs total)

I really need a fill. I can eat anything....recently big bowls of rice, a slice or two of pizza....and so many other embarressing things to list. But I thought I'd take this last 30ish pounds off "on my own" and I have liked having the freedom to eat more and some of the foods I haven't been able to eat since banding. But....I really believe I could get to goal in no time if I just went in for that last fill. Some of me is scared of hitting my goal...it has NEVER been so close and I think in my mind I really didn't think it would happen....

So....after the 1st, I may be calling the doc.

(H) 241 © 170 (G) 160 -3 this week (-71 lbs total)

This week wasn't bad but I had gotten down to 169 on Sunday but ever since then have been stuck at 170. Oh well, all in all it was still a good week.

~Liz~

P.S. Way to go on reaching your goal Natural!!! :clap2: You must feel great!

You are picking up momentum and it's because you are working so hard at it. You've been in the gym, working and just more active. I've seen your recent pictures and EmileeKaye you look skinny to me. You've lost alot recently. I have no doubt you will get to goal with or without a fill. I think you've trained your brain the right way.

C=180 (-103 Gone for Good! -3 this week)

I have reached my goal of 180 pounds!

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: wow:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

That's what's up!

(H) 241 © 170 (G) 160 -3 this week (-71 lbs total)

This week wasn't bad but I had gotten down to 169 on Sunday but ever since then have been stuck at 170. Oh well, all in all it was still a good week.

~Liz~

P.S. Way to go on reaching your goal Natural!!! :clap2: You must feel great!

Man, you are doing awesomely. You are almost at goal too. That's so damn cool.:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: