Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I sent Susan an email yesterday' date=' so I can arrange to send my deposit off. I was planning to Western Union wire it to them....then found out it was going to cost me an extra 100 fee to Western Union!!!

Anyone that has had their surgery: How did you do your down payment? I don't want to ask a dumb question, but they said I could do a bank check, money order, or wire transfer. If I do the bank check (which will be free from my bank to get), how is it getting to them??? Like I said, I know it is a dumb question, but am I seriously mailing this thing to Mexico? I just want to make sure they get my 1000 with No Issues! :-)[/quote']

I mailed mine, being in Texas, it only took two days to get there and it was fine, the bank is in eagle pass. Glad to hear u got financed. I got approved but they denied me because he doesn't have a US medical license, really weird... Lol so I paid cash

I sent Susan an email yesterday, so I can arrange to send my deposit off. I was planning to Western Union wire it to them....then found out it was going to cost me an extra $100 fee to Western Union!!!

Anyone that has had their surgery: How did you do your down payment? I don't want to ask a dumb question, but they said I could do a bank check, money order, or wire transfer. If I do the bank check (which will be free from my bank to get), how is it getting to them??? Like I said, I know it is a dumb question, but am I seriously mailing this thing to Mexico? I just want to make sure they get my $1000 with No Issues! :-)

I think the mailing address is in Eagle Pass, TX, so mailing it is not a problem. There happened to be a bank branch in my town, so I was able to deposit a check directly into their account. I brought a cashier's check for the balance. You will not regret your decision to go with Dr. A. The whole experience was AMAZING! Less than a week after my surgery, my mom fell off of a chair and broker her shoulder. We went to the hospital in town (Houston area) and I was APPALLED at the treatment there for my mom. It's a long story, but needless to say Dr. A spoiled me to good service in a hospital. U.S. hospitals and doctors need to take a lesson from Dr. A and his Mexican hospital!

Thank you!!! I will call Susan in a bit and call my bank to the do the transfer. Definitely seems the easiest, being in CT. Thanks again ladies! Hope your both feeling Awesome!! :-)

Sweetsusie: Did you use the financing thru their site? When I talked to the guy on the phone he asked me where the surgery would take place.....I have to be honest with you....I played dumb and told him I wasn't sure, and that I had to fly into San Antonio and drive to Eagle Pass. Never brought up Mexico. So they probably would have denied it.

Thank you!!! I will call Susan in a bit and call my bank to the do the transfer. Definitely seems the easiest' date=' being in CT. Thanks again ladies! Hope your both feeling Awesome!! :-)

Sweetsusie: Did you use the financing thru their site? When I talked to the guy on the phone he asked me where the surgery would take place.....I have to be honest with you....I played dumb and told him I wasn't sure, and that I had to fly into San Antonio and drive to Eagle Pass. Never brought up Mexico. So they probably would have denied it.[/quote']

That's weird because I did apply through their site and when they found out he's a surgeon in mx they denied me the 5000 that I was originally approved for.

That's weird because I did apply through their site and when they found out he's a surgeon in mx they denied me the 5000 that I was originally approved for.

I have to finish the whole process on 9/8. Did you fill out all the paperwork? I haven't seen all of it yet. So, who knows, once I complete it, they may end up denying the whole thing. The didn't ask me about the surgeon. I figured that was included in his provider number that got submitted with the application. I suppose I could do a personal loan from my bank...I just don't want to deplete my savings.

I have to finish the whole process on 9/8. Did you fill out all the paperwork? I haven't seen all of it yet. So' date=' who knows, once I complete it, they may end up denying the whole thing. The didn't ask me about the surgeon. I figured that was included in his provider number that got submitted with the application. I suppose I could do a personal loan from my bank...I just don't want to deplete my savings.[/quote']

I did fill out all the paperwork then they denied me. They will have to know he is in Mexico and not the USA. He also has to sign off on the paperwork so they will find out. Maybe u should call them and tell them before it's too late ? Just tell them ur story . After the first fail I tried the other company on his site and samething ended up happening so I saved my money and paid cash. I wish u the best. Anything I can help with let me know.

Hello everyone. Had surgery yesterday 8/31 with Dr Alverez. Everything has been very smooth and him and staff have been great. No nausea at which I am very thankful for. I think I

Am having little spasms or could be gas pains not sure wich with my stomach occasionally. Very impressed for this being my first surgey in my life how easy this has been. I was one of those those that was sceptical during my intuial search for a dr in Mexico. My mom was so bedide herself and worried that something was going to go wrong and was coming back with missing organs. lol. I would recommend 110% for anyone considering a Dr in Mexico.

I did fill out all the paperwork then they denied me. They will have to know he is in Mexico and not the USA. He also has to sign off on the paperwork so they will find out. Maybe u should call them and tell them before it's too late ? Just tell them ur story . After the first fail I tried the other company on his site and samething ended up happening so I saved my money and paid cash. I wish u the best. Anything I can help with let me know.

I found another medical finance lender yesterday, that specifies international surgeries with Mexico bariatric on the list. I should hear back from them today. Surgery is in just over 1 month so I want to make sure everything's all set.

Hello everyone. Had surgery yesterday 8/31 with Dr Alverez. Everything has been very smooth and him and staff have been great. No nausea at which I am very thankful for. I think I

Am having little spasms or could be gas pains not sure wich with my stomach occasionally. Very impressed for this being my first surgey in my life how easy this has been. I was one of those those that was sceptical during my intuial search for a dr in Mexico. My mom was so bedide herself and worried that something was going to go wrong and was coming back with missing organs. lol. I would recommend 110% for anyone considering a Dr in Mexico.

So happy everything went well!!!! This is going to be my first ever surgery too, that's what I'm most nervous about. Good luck on your journey! Keep us posted on your progress.

I found another medical finance lender yesterday' date=' that specifies international surgeries with Mexico bariatric on the list. I should hear back from them today. Surgery is in just over 1 month so I want to make sure everything's all set.[/quote']

Good luck! I hope it all turns out well Hun ;)

Congrats to you! Isn't he amazing? Keep walking and heal well .

I was sleeved by Dr. A on 8/02...one month tomorrow. I am so very glad that I went to MX and had him for my surgeon. I had very little pain, no nausea and my incisions look perfect! You won't be sorry, even if you have to save and pay cash. I have zero regrets!

So happy everything went well!!!! This is going to be my first ever surgery too' date=' that's what I'm most nervous about. Good luck on your journey! Keep us posted on your progress.[/quote']

You have nothing to worry about trust me. I wasn't really scared or worried, just didn't know what to expect. At times when I am still it almost doesn't even feel like I have had surgery. I

Have not regrets just excited to move forward from this point.

I found another medical finance lender yesterday' date=' that specifies international surgeries with Mexico bariatric on the list. I should hear back from them today. Surgery is in just over 1 month so I want to make sure everything's all set.[/quote']

Would u mind sharing d site to have as a backup. Im getting very excited in making this decision a reality.

Would u mind sharing d site to have as a backup. Im getting very excited in making this decision a reality.

I did a search for Medical financing Mexico:

The one I chose was MedToGo international medical financing. I am still waiting to hear back, and their application was a lot more involved than the one from the Endobariatric site.