Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Was sleeves may 13 2010 I tried everything nd I mean everything to loose weight before the operation I weighed 240 lbs. I size 18 Now I am half of me I weigh 120 I find it hard to believe it is me but it is I am a size 4 as to date I drink my Water and coffee I find it settles food I live in small town and no support system. Family. Was really my support I went from 7 pills a day to none today well a vit on the day I was to be operated on they told me I was a diabetic and I said no. And they said yes I am and that would have ment more pills As I lost weight my energy level is so much more I just ran first 5 k. And I do kettle bells which has toned 10 and half inches And if u find uR self not loosing weight it may be inches instead of lbs good luck to all and yes I would do all over again. Drink your water and exercise

Congratulations on your success.

Wow that's a great testimony!! Good job :)

Thank you for sharing!!! Congrats on your amazing success!!

Was sleeves may 13 2010 I tried everything nd I mean everything to loose weight before the operation I weighed 240 lbs. I size 18 Now I am half of me I weigh 120 I find it hard to believe it is me but it is I am a size 4 as to date I drink my Water and coffee I find it settles food I live in small town and no support system. Family. Was really my support I went from 7 pills a day to none today well a vit on the day I was to be operated on they told me I was a diabetic and I said no. And they said yes I am and that would have ment more pills As I lost weight my energy level is so much more I just ran first 5 k. And I do kettle bells which has toned 10 and half inches And if u find uR self not loosing weight it may be inches instead of lbs good luck to all and yes I would do all over again. Drink your Water and exercise

This is so encouraging to hear your story. I started close to your same weight. Can I ask how tall you are? Just trying to figure out if I could ever be that small. Thanks!

Yes u can first thank y'all for all the kind words. And it is funny story when I started this journey the dr told me I would weigh 118 I died out laughing at him thought he was kidding I am very short 5 ft tall Friend call me skinny minny an I never thought I'd hear that again an yes it's hope

Yes u can first thank y'all for all the kind words. And it is funny story when I started this journey the dr told me I would weigh 118 I died out laughing at him thought he was kidding I am very short 5 ft tall Friend call me skinny minny an I never thought I'd hear that again an yes it's hope

Hearing such a success story is very encouraging. Thanks.

Was sleeves may 13 2010 I tried everything nd I mean everything to loose weight before the operation I weighed 240 lbs. I size 18 Now I am half of me I weigh 120 I find it hard to believe it is me but it is I am a size 4 as to date I drink my Water and coffee I find it settles food I live in small town and no support system. Family. Was really my support I went from 7 pills a day to none today well a vit on the day I was to be operated on they told me I was a diabetic and I said no. And they said yes I am and that would have ment more pills As I lost weight my energy level is so much more I just ran first 5 k. And I do kettle bells which has toned 10 and half inches And if u find uR self not loosing weight it may be inches instead of lbs good luck to all and yes I would do all over again. Drink your water and exercise

awesome job!!! i am going from lapband to sleeve on 6/5 i hope to have the same success!

I was going for a lap band and my dr sent me home to make sure I wanted it instead of sleeve. I so glad I picked sleeve I know there are success story with band I'm sure But the sleeve was perfect choice for me

I was sleeved on the 12th May 2009, I initially weighed 254lbs and am 5ft 6in tall. I am now 133lbs.

You have done really well. It's important that we tell those making this decision now what the outcome will most likely be, extremely positive.

gatacous,

congratulations on your success... I am nearly two years out and although not at 'goal' I am happy so far with the weight loss and life style change that I have had.

I am in an extremly long stall - no weight loss since Oct - any handy hints on how to get rid of the last 14-28lbs? (I am ticking al the boxes 90-95% of the time)

One thing this stall has told me is that maintance, for me, will not be an issue....lol... how are you finding maintance?

Yes there have been stall. Times The things I changed when stall was exercise the routine. I found that kettle bell works so well it tones and tighten I go to class 3 times a weeks and on the 2 days walk or ride bike. As for the maintenance I have a little skin around tummy but working on that I have abs I have only been doing the bells for 5 months and toned 10 and half inches. And no skin on my arms They have challenger and had to write my daily intake down and that helped a lot may be this will help u and good luck u can do this it is what we all want. Ask anything u want I think sharing thought helps a lot of people in many ways

Congratulation on your victory! And hope the best for you, way to go.

thank you for sharing your story!! I have my surgery scheduled for 6/4 and am nervously questioning my decision. However, I am at your starting weight although a bit taller. For most of my life I weighed in the 130's and then cancer happened when I was 31 and I went through menopause early. and a whole bunch of other stuff that really packed on the pounds. For the last 6 years I have worked to get the weight off but when I would hit those 3 week stalls I would give up - I figure that the sleeve will give me the tool to get through those stalls because I won't be able to gorge myself. My mindset it also differnt - food and carbs are really not my friend and the tool will help to give me the strength to say no. I hope to fine myself where you are in a few years and I can't tell you how much I appreciate you telling me your story! For some reason I seem to be reading a lot of stories of regret but you give me hope. If I made it through a year of chemo I should be able to make it through this change in my life!!!