Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

help, stuck right now

Please if there is someone on now, I need help. I'm stuck of soft tortilla for abou 1 1/2 hours. sliming wretching hiccuping. Anyway to help move this out? Oh, the pain in my back. Help please

Abbey , I can not be of much help since I am not banded yet. But I am sorry you are stuck. It never fails though as a question comes up that I wonder about for when I do finally get banded. So im waiting to hear what is said to help you out.

Does drinking Water help maybe ? I dunno . I seem to remeber a thread under food I think about tortillas . I'll see if i can find it.

Good luck

Mindy

Abbey, different people have luck with different things when stuck. If I bend forward, I will typically get sick and it will come out.

Drinking any liquid makes it worse for me sinc the liquid can't go through and you just end up throwing that up and getting a sore stomach.

Sorry you are going through this. Let us know when you are okay.

Abbey,

The only thing that has ever worked for me in my couple pb episodes is little sips of warm tea. Hope it helps...I'm a newbie too and swore I was never going to pb and the only advantage I have found is that we learn really quickly. I sure hope you feel better. ;)

You might try sipping some warm liquid - not much. Someone else suggested putting a little meat tenderizer in some Water and sipping. I haven't tried that, but it sounds plausible. Others say aloe juice. But be careful about drinking much. It could just aggrevate a bad situation.

Try stretching your arms up high. Walk. Try a warm hot water bottle or heating pad.

This is not pleasant and you will unfortunately have to work through it. So sorry. It may take awhile.

Good luck

ok, over on all 4's head down. a piece came up but more is in there. I'm so afraid with all this wretching...what have I done. Thanks for the yoga advice. I'm afraid to drink anything cause I know I really plugged myself.

Yeesh, I feel you man, it is the worst! Try to learn from this...when were you banded? I'm a fan too of the warm liquid. It seems to calm me as well. Hope your distress ends soon!

walking, walking, arms up. Oh this hurts. Never, never again. And I didn't think that fill was working..

Going to find the heating pad, I feel like i have more that needs to come out.

Banded June 5, fill August 13, he said he put 2.5 in 4cc band, but not to be surprised when I go back if there is 1.8 when he draws it out.

Gotta get back on all 4's now.

2.5 for your first fill? :omg: :omg: Oh, dear. Get back there asap and have about half of that taken out. My first one was 1.5 and second was .3 more. I am struggling with the golf balls, too, at that amount.

I know tomorrow is Sunday, but if you can't eat/drink, I would consider it an emergency. They must have an emergency number??

When he said 2.5 I thought yikes.

Just tried sip of warm Water. Not moving down. I think I really did it.

They do have a number to call. If I don't get a call back I'll go to the ER and have them get in touch with the doc on call.