Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I am currently 9 days out. Hid my scale and rufuse to pull it back out until weekly weigh in day. Saw my Dr he is pleased with my progress. I am now concerned with getting my Protein in. I'm going to head to GNC and purchase some Protein Powder simply cause I'm having hard time getting my Protein Shakes in so I'll trick my Water and what not. I'm noticing my dimples get deeper and my face shrink. I'm training my mind now to watch my body not the scale for when stalls hit

Good Girl! A lot people say its good to weigh everyday, but am totally against that concept. It will DRIVE YOU CRAZY. Pick one day a week, and leave that scale be! LOL

Let's Celebrate not being a slave to the scale! I like that your trusting your body to do what it needs to do! It will happen! So happy for you. ;)

I'm doing the same. I see my nutritionist today for the weigh in since my sleeve surgery on April 11. I have noticed my face is getting smaller too. I wish you continued success on your weight loss journey.

UGH!!! I wish I could do this!!!.. I was so much better.. only weighing myself every 3 or 4 days... I've relapsed... Hi, my name is Tina and I'm a 3 times a day weigher!!! HELP!!!

Take your measurements now. That way if the scale is not moving you will continue to be motivated because you will see that you are losing inches. Trust me, knowing that I was losing something, even if it was inches was better than nothing when the scale would not move. Good luck!

I have found I do better wtih twice a week if not that scale is nagging me. I shoot for Friday and Monday so I can see how bad I was over the weekend.

I'll probably have my wife hide our scale. I can see it may be an obsessive problem for me!

I've been more hiding from my scale because I haven't been exercising! But... I got my fanny back on the treadmill last night so hopefully I can turn that around!

With 100% sincerity, I think that ditching the scale is the single best thing we can do for ourselves while we're trying to lose weight. Yes, even better than exercise. I am only weighing when I'm at a medical office. I'm 1 month out and can only guess my weight based on what my clothes are doing. In a month I'll have my 2 month post-op and will know the pounds then.

scales are such a horrible, horrible way to track weightloss. Of all the options out there, they are the worst. I despise what they do to people, mentally.

I think that ditching the scale is the single best thing we can do for ourselves while we're trying to lose weight.

Agreed, I don't even own a scale. I know from past weight loss attempts that I get way too obsessive and let the stall get to me. There is a certain level of freedom in knowing that Im eating right, getting my Water in, exercising, and that the weight has to be coming off because of it.

i am most definitely loosing, but i'm tired of looking at that damn scale like it defines me.

i am gone for the next couple of weeks so i won't have a scale to weigh myself - njs - i'm putting my scale a way where i can't find it, only once a week i'll weigh. i'm not even gonna tell myself where i hid it ;)