Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Last week, my best friend and 2 godchildren (2 and 4) drove to Mississippi to visit my family.. I haven't seen any of them in person since November 2011... The 10 hour drive turned in 11 and a half... it's amazing how many times a 4 year old has to potty in the span of 3 hours!! Geez!!!.. Anyway I had numerous NSVs throughout my trip...

• I can sleep comfortably in the passengar seat of my SUV... I also don't have to have the seat all the back to get things off the floor!!
  • I can buckle the seatbelt in the backseat of my truck!! (the new law in IL requires that all passengers wear a seatbelt...I couldn't fit it 3 months ago!!)
  • We stopped at Paula Deen's Resturant in Tunica, Ms... I looked around the buffet... sampled a few things and I was finished!! No stuffing myself and feeling miserable!! Oh, we were also able to get a booth.. which was very small.. go figure!!!...
  • When I made it home, my Mom and sisters were amazed!!
  • I was in Walmart and a family friend didn't recognize me!! (She may have been drunk though!!!)...
  • My favorite foods (catfish, dressing, mac and cheese and cake)... didn't tie me to the dining room table and jump down my throat this time...
  • I prepared my famous spaghetti dinner and a pot of chicken and dumplings... I didn't eat any Pasta, just sauce, I had 2 dumplings and plenty of chicken..
  • My best friend was doing laundry at my sister's house.. she washed "my jeans" and said they smelled like smoke... I was like.. HUH... she put the jeans on my bed afterwards.. I looked at them, they were my sister's size 14 jeans!! I was like.. girl!! She said, you're losing so much weight, I thought they were your skinny jeans or something!!

I'm still trying each day to follow the plan and stay on this road to complete wholeness and wellness... Redefining my relationship w/ food and ridding myself of people really don't get it are the two things that guide my daily agenda now... Surounding ourselves with positivity leads to confidence and victories won!!!

Surounding ourselves with positivity leads to confidence and victories won!!!

Very very true!! I've also had to take myself out of a lot of negative situations because for me, it was just the Devil trying to win me back. NO WAY!!

Blessings sister, keep it going! You're doing fantastic and I'm so darned proud for you!!

Awww Diva, thanks!! I really appreciate that and needed to hear it... Sometimes, I get a little down about not dropping huge numbers.. then I remember, this is not a race... I'm on a journey!!! It's not fair to compare myself with anyone else!!.. I'm learning to take things one day at a time... plan, but not over think!!!

No way, don't bring yourself down! Because from where I'm standing, your progress is going great! :)

SOOOOOO AWESOME SLEEVE SISTER!!! Yes we must Celebrate every victory!!! WHOO HOO!