Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hey July Sleevers!

Hi friends,

I was sleeved on Tuesday and I'm still in the hospital. The surgeon said everything went really well but ive had a few issues arise. I'll be here definitely tomorrow and possibly Saturday as well. I've had a few set backs but getting better everyday. On weds my bp was super low and I was completely unable to get up. Today was better and I've walked the halls a couple of times so far. I've been getting a phosphorus supplement in my IV because that was low and my hemoglobin is low as well. They did a third blood draw just a little bit ago because if it doesn't go up by tonight, I'll need a transfusion. I'm pretty surprised that I'm having all of these issues come up but I'm hoping they are short term and I'll definitely not need a transfusion. Hope everyone who has gone in already is recovering nicely and those who are on deck are feeling confident and strong.

Starshine good luck in your recovery, I was monday, and just got home from hospital my incisions are really uncomfortable now and super itchy.

Keep us posted and hopefully you dont have more issues come up. Good luck on your new journey.

Hi friends' date='

I was sleeved on Tuesday and I'm still in the hospital. The surgeon said everything went really well but ive had a few issues arise. I'll be here definitely tomorrow and possibly Saturday as well. I've had a few set backs but getting better everyday. On weds my bp was super low and I was completely unable to get up. Today was better and I've walked the halls a couple of times so far. I've been getting a phosphorus supplement in my IV because that was low and my hemoglobin is low as well. They did a third blood draw just a little bit ago because if it doesn't go up by tonight, I'll need a transfusion. I'm pretty surprised that I'm having all of these issues come up but I'm hoping they are short term and I'll definitely not need a transfusion. Hope everyone who has gone in already is recovering nicely and those who are on deck are feeling confident and strong.[/quote']

Praying for you Starshinemama!!!

Thanks, guys. I'm staring to get hungry and thirsty so I think my new tummy is waking up? I get 120 ml of clears tomorrow. What is everyone else on?

Update!

July sleevers surgery dates

July

Smoggy, Patrick Curl, Faganberry, sleevertobe, ChristineS NY, ladyarwenrose, emptynesterpam, Milca, Pattyhdz, Bigdogkc, BeatrizS1974, khernandez72, Nettle, justme360, deetaylor, kia, 4myfamily,

Nabird77 (Gena) , StarshineMama, letsdothis!!!, Christylove, z3djinn, gingersnap70, dar1983,

vhoke1,tonileebre,

Mishy, Beth-n-e,

mizzliz83,Sweetsusie, joyfuljoy,LzL1958,

Shangefan, Gisele3264, ~Donna~, mel2643, Argnewcan, Twhite, jason, vsgchichi, NuStyle,

lacie1221, tjloser, KSDallas, bmooney364, lizzybeth, LauraTarry, aranda510, k8tie1, mary101678,

Mimismom, thinmomsoon, biggiesmallz, DelongH, lowe1961, SkinnySmurf, soontobe1/2ofmyself, JenniJune, stephyfly, JenniJune, canidothis?, Love1296, Tameka, Island Girl,

wyattgsmommy, GI283, Paulson1304, Danielle Beadle, phillygirl8133,

LizEac, juliewantstbthin,

lorijo67,

Mrslittle (Sharnae),

Amyl219, laragarza, Marty McSkinnystein, geno5150, lovelyladynhouston,

misschris, purplekt, lynnz, RainyGirl, evelynvsg,

aleach0003, momoffive, prisytomboy, ButterflyAngel, cindyintenn, juicyr3d, Rafter Jones,

Minnie Me, Sleeva, Mommy2three,

fbelle29, MsE, ko22,

PhoenixFire, Texarkolina, Mamaof8, StrangelyNormal, dixienms,

kimbernada, Red597, skowronski777,Red597, mickey1, Trcyprkr70, thin soon, milkD,

Tinker, kilzanich, Butterfly7, Jlewis229, justchristy123,

Jrabbit81,

Ymabme, Vegassleeve,

newmrsL, Born 2BFree, JaciBear, slim lady, SmartyPants, luckylady131

Lovemeifyoucan, Carey,

*Thought I’d go ahead and post this in a few relevant July sleevers threads. Please feel free to add yourself- you can quote me, add yourself to the list, and then post. I won’t be updating for quite a while as my surgery is in 2 days(!) Good luck to us all! Go team July!

added myself to July 30th!!! In Houston, Tx getting sleeved by Dr. Collier in Conroe.

Just checking in...Pre-op diet is kicking my butt...only 3 more days on this!!!!

Idkh to add myself to the list? I'm mobile a lot...maybe that's the issue? (Sorry to post a techie question. Hahaha)

life is a journey, not a destination; so, stop running -H.D. THEROUX

Praying for everyone, those on the loser bench and the ones waiting!!!

Keep posting!!!

I'm still in the hospital' date=' was sleeved about 18 hours ago- quite a bit of pain at first but not at all as bad as I thought it would be. The meds are helping and I'm going for a swallow test shortly. Then I can sip Water and walk some more. Saluting you all from the losers bench![/quote']

Congrats hope all is well... Wishing u a speedy recovery!

added myself to July 30th!!! In Houston' date=' Tx getting sleeved by Dr. Collier in Conroe.[/quote']

Hi Lucky Lady, I'm July 16 with Dr. Collier too! You're the only other person I've found using him also....

Good luck Starshinemama hope you are up and feeling better really soon!

You're in my prayers Starshinemama. I'm up tomorrow so many emotions right now. At the airport headed to Mexico this very moment. Lord be with me. I'll keep everyone posted.

You're in my prayers Starshinemama. I'm up tomorrow so many emotions right now. At the airport headed to Mexico this very moment. Lord be with me. I'll keep everyone posted.

Good Luck MizzLiz!!!! Your in my prayers. Can't wait to hear from you. :)

Getting a transfusion. Hemoglobin is lower today. Kinda shocked I'm not home by now but I'm getting good care here in the hospital.

Hi Lucky Lady, I'm July 16 with Dr. Collier too! You're the only other person I've found using him also....

Oh awesome!! I know, I can't find anyone ( in real life) that has been sleeved by him either! Do you live around there? I live in the Humble/Kingwood area.