Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hey July Sleevers!

ANOTHER UPDATE (some names got lost due to gremlins)

July sleevers surgery dates

July

Smoggy, Patrick Curl, Faganberry, sleevertobe, ChristineS NY, ladyarwenrose, emptynesterpam, Milca, Pattyhdz, Bigdogkc,

Nabird77 (Gena) , StarshineMama, letsdothis!!!, Christylove, z3djinn,

Mishy, Beth-n-e,

mizzliz83,Sweetsusie, joyfuljoy,

Shangefan, Gisele3264, ~Donna~, mel2643, Argnewcan, Twhite, jason,

lacie1221, tjloser, KSDallas, bmooney364, lizzybeth,

Mimismom, thinmomsoon, biggiesmallz, DelongH, lowe1961, SkinnySmurf,

wyattgsmommy,

LizEac,

Mrslittle (Sharnae),

Amyl219, laragarza,

misschris, purplekt, lynnz,

aleach0003, momoffive, prisytomboy, stephyfly, ButterflyAngel,

Minnie Me,

fbelle29,

PhoenixFire, Texarkolina, Mamaof8, StrangelyNormal,

kimbernada, Red597, skowronski777,

Tinker,

Ymabme, Vegassleeve, BlessedBeyondMeasure2012,

newmrsL,

Lovemeifyoucan,

I had my barium swallow today. It was waaaaaay better than the manometry study. Everything looked good and there's no hernia. I met with the NUT and I've lost 6.5 lbs on the pre op diet so far. 12 days to go!

How's everyone doing?

Trying to adjust to this protein...not easy but mandatory. Realizing change isn't my preference but this is the only way I can move out of this body to my new slimmer frame. Slightly stressed.

I've been working on exercising - at least 30 min. a day. So far so good! Although yesterday I did EA Sports Active for the first time - I set it on Medium intensity. BIG mistake. I made it through (though I couldn't do the reverse crunches) but I am HURTING today. Tomorrow I'm changing it to Easy intensity and praying to god there are no reverse crunches. :)

I have a new Date. July 11th. The Dr office asked if i could do it a week earlier,,,,,,I'm excited yet scared!!! I pray I will be healthier,I have 2 kids at home 8 & 15, 1 daughter (22) married with 2 granddaughters and my beloved little spunky 85 year old grandfather I take care of. (he doesn't know about wls surgery) I will tell him I need to fix my stomach to help my acid reflux. I have found a lot of support and wonderful ppl on this site. Thank you all and I pray for each one of us a safe and healthy journey!

Steph.

Hey July sleevers! I am also going from a band to a sleeve two weeks from today on July 5th, with Dr Jayaseelan I Dallas, TX. I start my full liquid diet tomorrow after my blood work appt. i was cleared for surgery yesterday by my heart dr, so all that's left after tomorrow's appt is my pre op appt next Thursday on the 27th, then my surgery the week after. This was a hard journey, but God had my back and still does! I can't WAIT to rid myself of this extra 'person' I've been carrying around on me!

UPDATE

July sleevers surgery dates

July

Smoggy, Patrick Curl, Faganberry, sleevertobe, ChristineS NY, ladyarwenrose, emptynesterpam, Milca, Pattyhdz, Bigdogkc, BeatrizS1974,

Nabird77 (Gena) , StarshineMama, letsdothis!!!, Christylove, z3djinn,

vhoke1,

Mishy, Beth-n-e,

mizzliz83,Sweetsusie, joyfuljoy,

Shangefan, Gisele3264, ~Donna~, mel2643, Argnewcan, Twhite, jason,

lacie1221, tjloser, KSDallas, bmooney364, lizzybeth, LIZA L,

Mimismom, thinmomsoon, biggiesmallz, DelongH, lowe1961, SkinnySmurf, soontobe1/2ofmyself, JenniJune, stephyfly,

wyattgsmommy,

LizEac,

lorijo67,

Mrslittle (Sharnae),

Amyl219, laragarza, Marty McSkinnystein, momoffive,

misschris, purplekt, lynnz,

aleach0003, momoffive, prisytomboy, ButterflyAngel,

Minnie Me,

fbelle29,

PhoenixFire, Texarkolina, Mamaof8, StrangelyNormal,

kimbernada, Red597, skowronski777,

Tinker, kilzanich,

Ymabme, Vegassleeve, BlessedBeyondMeasure2012,

newmrsL, Born 2BFree, JaciBear, Kiki von Moonshine,

Lovemeifyoucan,

No Internet over the weekend! :P hope everyone is doing well! I had a really rough time sticking to the liquid diet this weekend. I wanted food soooooo badly. I didn't cheat, though. There's a WLS support group at the clinic tonight that I'm going to, so I'm looking forward to that. Trying to wrap my mind around the fact that this is the last week my stomach and I will be together....

I'm had a problem sticking to my liquids too and dud have some lean chicken which is Protein so I hope all is well. This is the darkest hour before the dawn guys! July is less than a week away! Here we come world!

I had a problem sticking to my liquids too and did have some lean chicken which is Protein so I hope all is well. This is the darkest hour before the dawn guys! July is less than a week away! Here we come world!

I'm on day 4 of my full liquid diet b4 my surgery next week and boy oh boy, the detox symptoms were BAD yesterday! It was SOOO hard (the symptoms). BUT my mind is CLEAR - I'm dedicated to making sure my liver is fatty free so that my surgery is successful ^_^

Congrats all sleevers, & MONDO congrats to all July sleevers! ^_^

I'm on day 4 of my full liquid diet b4 my surgery next week and boy oh boy, the detox symptoms were BAD yesterday! It was SOOO hard (the symptoms). BUT my mind is CLEAR - I'm dedicated to making sure my liver is fatty free so that my surgery is successful ^_^

Congrats all sleevers, & MONDO congrats to all July sleevers! ^_^

Good Job Girl.... you got this!!!!

I had a problem sticking to my liquids too and did have some lean chicken which is Protein so I hope all is well. This is the darkest hour before the dawn guys! July is less than a week away! Here we come world!

Yes Mam!!!! Here we come!!!!

Good Job Girl.... you got this!!!!

Thanks Donna! ^_^