Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Is Kim hiding?

Kim.......your making me nervous!

Last time you post, you were worried about making the right decision or not.

Now I havent seen you all day, are you okay?

LOL, geeze, been off line for a few days and I feel like that kids book "where's waldo". Nope I am here. Not too much going on but I can FINALLY say I am down some weight,,thank god! so I am still having surgery thursday as far as I know. One of the preop nurses called to say she got all of my pre ops stuff BUT no chest x ray and I phoned my docs office two weeks ago and told them to send the one I had a while ago, cuz who wants a second one if you don't need it? So I dunno. I am now though kind of umm concerned since tomorrow is the bbq and I am thinking okay i have to cook, and I ws told I could eat, but wondering if this might mess me up or boom, i gainback all the weight I have lost. I am now eating 1 tub of yogurt a day whereas before I was eating 1 tub of yogurt 650 mls and 1 tub of cottage cheese or was I up tp 3 initially? I don't remember.

Also back to this icey thing at home with Peter, and I dunno, but I have to make a decision about this thing, but I guess with everythign I am going through a breakup would just add to it.

oops but I forgot, Thank you guys for caring and being there for me. really I feel blessed. I hope one day we can actually get together...and chew forever!

Whew, I'm glad your still doing good. Ya the BBQ thing would be hard for me too. Maybe you should just see how it goes. If your feeling good about your weight loss maybe it'll be easy to not eat. Who knows. You have permission from your doc to eat that day, but ya, it will be very difficult to jump back on the wagon after. See how the day goes, and just do your best!

My opinion, which is only my opinion remember, is that with your surgery coming up, that's all you should be dwelling on, focus on that, YOU, and worry about the relationship thing later. You have too much on your plate (no pun intended) right now to worry about it.

Keep on truck'n, I'm glad your still on the road to the new and improved YOU!!!!!

thanks cloe, ya honestly I can't imagine having all this food here and not eatingany, but I don;t think I will be able to pack in like before. Wow I can' tbeleive I did this yogurt thing this long....lol what ami thinking, the worst is yet to come,, clear fluids, etc.

I believe one week clear, and then full fluids for a week or so and then two weeks of pureed, don't quote me, my handbook is upstairs.

I'm trying to think of what it was for us.... Cloe'll probably remember better than me. I think only the 1st day after surgery was clear fluids.. then 2 weeks after that for full fluids... and the pureed for 2 weeks. Is that right Clo-bot?

You won't hate clearfluids or full fluids nearly as much as you hate right now. You'll probably find it easier, and soooo nice to have some selection!

Holy smokes, I think I forgot too. I think that clear fluids for a week. But I agree with mandi, YOU HAVE DONE THE WORST!!!!! After surgery you wont be hungry for a while. And ya, you can a clear Soup, tea, ahhh what else is there, I forget, I just know it's much easier then, trust us!! I do remember about 2 days after surgery, mixing a double batch of "Lipton chicken noodle soup" then straining out the noodles. OMG, that was orgasmic, truly. :omg: .

Oh ya, Jello. I bought that jello that is already made in cups. I put a little on my tongue, and let it melt into a liquid. Ohhhhh cherry, lime, orange, strawberry, oh yahhhhhhhh.

Oh, for sure KIM>...the preop diet is WAY more difficult than the post-op....at least it was for me!!

Have fun at the BBQ...but plse try and be careful!

I agree with Yoda.....the pre-op diet is the worst part !!! The post-op diet is really not too bad since you really will not be very hungry. Good luck and we are always here for support or to vent.

yes after the 1st week of puree foods , i am ready to eat a horse haha .i need something solid. i need my fill.