Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Sleeved Yesterday By Dr Kelly

My sister and I are both here at florence Hosp in rooms across the hall from each other. I felt decent yesterday but my poor sister was vomiting all day . I felt so bad for her. Today she is doing well and I am feeling a little weak and shaky. Everyone here is very sweet and helpful. I have to say I feel MUCH better than when I had my gallbladder out last summer. We both have very little incision pain. I think we were in very skilled hands with Dr Kelly. Trish is wonderful also. My sister and I were the last two patients she coordinated for Dr Kelly and I was happy to meet her. If you are on the fence about Dr Kelly I can say with confidence you will be in great hands. Off to walk the halls I go........

So who is coordinating for Dr. Kelly now? I've done a lot of research and am thinking about Dr. Kelly or Dr. Garcia. Having trouble finding information on Dr. Kelly. Any suggestions?

Dr. Kelly is scheduling his own surgeries. His assistant is Ana and her email is wls-clinic@hotmail.com. I have Dr. Kelly's personal email also I just can't get to it right now. I emailed him and he emailed me back in 15 minutes! Ana is wonderful and I am scheduled for the 29th!

Found it. jrkelly45@hotmail.com

Ok Thanks! What information did they give you...like what hospitals, hotels, payment?

I am going to Dr. Garcia on May 7th. I have been extremely happy with the way things have handled and cannot wait. Dr. Garcia is $5000 with a $500 deposit. I am so excited 8 more weeks and I will be an official loser!! YAY!!

My sister and I are both here at florence Hosp in rooms across the hall from each other. I felt decent yesterday but my poor sister was vomiting all day . I felt so bad for her. Today she is doing well and I am feeling a little weak and shaky. Everyone here is very sweet and helpful. I have to say I feel MUCH better than when I had my gallbladder out last summer. We both have very little incision pain. I think we were in very skilled hands with Dr Kelly. Trish is wonderful also. My sister and I were the last two patients she coordinated for Dr Kelly and I was happy to meet her. If you are on the fence about Dr Kelly I can say with confidence you will be in great hands. Off to walk the halls I go........

Congratulations!! Im sorry your sister is sick! It will all be worth it. I am sure your in good hands I have heard great things about Dr. Kelly. Keep us posted on your progress!

Who did you use for Dr. Garcia? Which coordinator?

They sent me info packets and health questionnaire. I will be staying two nights at the hospital and two nights at the Lucerna hotel. Everything is included in the price. I told Ana that I am coming a day early to sight see in San Diego so I will need to be picked up from the hotel instead of that airport. Ana was nice enough to offer to book my room in San Diego for me but I already booked it. So far I am very satisfied with the service and I'm hard to please lol. Dr. Kelly called me and I asked him my list of questions. So far I am very happy with my choice and can't wait!

Oh as far as payment I wired the $500 deposit to his Wells Fargo account and will pay the balance with a certified check when I get there. They just require a scanned copy before you come to verify everything is correct on the check. You can also pay by cc with a 3% fee added or some financing company they use that also has a fee.

Glad to hear it went well. I fly out Wednesday for my surgery with dr. Kelly on Thursday. Very excited and nervous at the same time! Good luck to you and your sister.

We passed our leak tests and we are now relaxing at the beautiful Lucerna Hotel. The front desk offered to bring us free broth and popsicles,we just have to call. The room also has a mini coffee pot (and bottled water) that you can use to make tea, i also brought bullion cubes in my suitcase. Dr Kelly is supposed to drop off some meds for us later. So far so good. Oh also, Trish gave us matching t-shirts that say "I left my stomach in Tijuana " and has a picture of the procedure on the front,LOL.

That is so hilarious!! I can't wait to leave mine there!! Lol glad you are doing good!

Wonderful news! I'm so happy to hear this!! Can't wait to see Dr Kelly and Anaid in June!!