Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Darn it - all week long I've been 145 and then this morning (on my weigh in day for this challenge) it's 146. Well, I'm using 145 and hopefully that pound was just a Fluid fluke this morning. If not, and it sticks around, I'll let you know next week.

Oops, was suppose to check in two days ago.

The extra pound stuck around part of the week and then I dropped down to 145 again so that means I didn't lose anything this week. Still 145. Hopefully, this next week will see the scale moving again.

SN: Slimming Sara

SW: 149.6

GW: 140

CW: 145

lbs to lose: 5

Feb. 15: 149.6

Feb. 22: 146.2 -3.4

Feb. 29:145.0 -1.2

Mar. 07:145.2 +.2

Mar. 14:

Mar. 21:

Mar. 28:

Apr. 04:

Apr. 08 EASTER:

Hi all,

Well this week I am back up 1 lb. I know how it got there too. After dinner snacking. Once I let that cat out of the bag, it just doesn't want to get stuffed back in. My goal for this week is to not snack right before falling asleep or when watching TV. My plan for making that happen is that I am going to find something else to do with my hands while watching TV and to floss right before I hop in bed. To keep my hands busy while watching TV I am going to apply a hand when I want a snack, apply lip balm when I want a snack, apply a foot lotion when I want a snack, buy some embroidery thread and other needed supplies TODAY and work on mending my grandma's quilt.

Lynda

SW-139.3.....CW-136.4.....GW-135!!!

Feb. 10: 139.3

Feb. 17: 138.3

Feb. 24: 137.6

March 2: 136.4

March 9: 137.4

March 16:

March 23:

March 30:

April 6:

Easter:

Well, I'm going to suspend my participation in this goal because it was found I have a blood clot in my lower left calf over the weekend and combination with the drugs and the swelling I have gained 9# practically overnight. My Dr. assures me this will go away when the swelling goes away. I'm not completely convinced of that, but my lower left leg looks like a watermelon right now and am not allowed to really do anything- including drive which totally sucks!!!

I'm hoping to still leave for my trip to Europe in 2 weeks, and my Dr. is optimistic we can resolve the clot well before then but is concerned of course about the long flight and then not being able to check my protime as easily over there. I have since been able to secure ways to get my blood checked while I'm traveling, albeit a huge inconvenience.

Soooo.... needless to say I'm quite frustrated. No history of clotting issues in the family, I'm only 40 yrs old and have always been a very healthy person and very active. Makes absolutely no sense.

I'm not going to change my ticker right now until I get through this clotting issue. It's just too depressing.

Well, I'm going to suspend my participation in this goal because it was found I have a blood clot in my lower left calf over the weekend and combination with the drugs and the swelling I have gained 9# practically overnight. My Dr. assures me this will go away when the swelling goes away. I'm not completely convinced of that, but my lower left leg looks like a watermelon right now and am not allowed to really do anything- including drive which totally sucks!!!

I'm hoping to still leave for my trip to Europe in 2 weeks, and my Dr. is optimistic we can resolve the clot well before then but is concerned of course about the long flight and then not being able to check my protime as easily over there. I have since been able to secure ways to get my blood checked while I'm traveling, albeit a huge inconvenience.

Soooo.... needless to say I'm quite frustrated. No history of clotting issues in the family, I'm only 40 yrs old and have always been a very healthy person and very active. Makes absolutely no sense.

I'm not going to change my ticker right now until I get through this clotting issue. It's just too depressing.

So sorry to hear about your blod clot issues. NO need to change that ticker because it's just Water weight. I hope you are well soon and enjoy your trip to Europe!

Lynda: I just read somewhere that having a healthy snack in the evening after dinner is far more healthier because it prevents our blood sugar from dropping and our metabolic rate to slow down. I am working really hard to have some type of healthy snack around 9:00pm at night, so that my metabolism keeps going.

Are your Snacks healthy ones or are they carbs. I am trying to just get more Protein in, or maybe a piece of fruit. Just food for thought! Keep Rockin your sleeve! :P

Thank you very much for the kind words. Just praying for this to become a thing of the past as quickly as possible.

So sorry to hear about your blod clot issues. NO need to change that ticker because it's just Water weight. I hope you are well soon and enjoy your trip to Europe!

Lynda: I just read somewhere that having a healthy snack in the evening after dinner is far more healthier because it prevents our blood sugar from dropping and our metabolic rate to slow down. I am working really hard to have some type of healthy snack around 9:00pm at night, so that my metabolism keeps going.

Are your Snacks healthy ones or are they carbs. I am trying to just get more Protein in, or maybe a piece of fruit. Just food for thought! Keep Rockin your sleeve! :P

No they haven't been healthy. Sometimes I start out healthy, but this late night snacking has been a problem for me ever since I first started gaining weight way back when. For me, I have to cut it out. I plan to eat a little more earlier in the day. If I can get it under control, I think a late night Protein snack is a good idea for me. Just not a lot of pretzels with Peanut Butter, popcorn, chex mix, candy and whatever else I can find in the cupboards. I can't get totally rid of snack food because dear hubby eats it. But I can resist it and I will! Gonna....get....to...goal! And I have to get snacking under control or it won't be maintenance, it will be a slow crawl upwards in weight. I don't want that for myself.

Lynda

Sorry about the clotting issue. One good thing about Water weight- it rolls off fast when it lets go! I gained like 17 lbs. when I had surgery because they really pushed the IV fluids. I puffed up so much my skin itched. Lotion really helped.

I will be thinking of you!

Lynda

UPDATE

Goal Weight by Easter 182 lbs. (20 lbs)

2/24 202

3/02 200.8

3/9 198.4 Yeahhhhh wonderlanddddddddd!!!!

Thank you very much. Let's hope so. I soooo want this behind me.

Sorry about the clotting issue. One good thing about Water weight- it rolls off fast when it lets go! I gained like 17 lbs. when I had surgery because they really pushed the IV fluids. I puffed up so much my skin itched. Lotion really helped.

I will be thinking of you!

Lynda

UPDATE

2/24 202

3/02 200.8

BIG MOMENT!!! Since I had been such a yo-yo dieter, I remember thinking when I made it to Onederland that I would NEVER have to see the 200's again. Isn't that a great thought!?

UPDATE

2/24 202

3/02 200.8

Sneaking up behind you ;-)

I was 200.1 this morning. Talk about a TEASE!

Onederland!!!!! 198.9!!!!

Oops, was suppose to check in two days ago.

The extra pound stuck around part of the week and then I dropped down to 145 again so that means I didn't lose anything this week. Still 145. Hopefully, this next week will see the scale moving again.

Yesterday I was 143 but I'll use this morning's weight. It's slow going but the scale is moving... a teeny, tiny, itty bit...

SN: Slimming Sara

SW: 149.6

GW: 140

CW: 144.2

lbs to lose: 4

Feb. 15: 149.6

Feb. 22: 146.2 -3.4

Feb. 29:145.0 -1.2

Mar. 07:145.2 +.2

Mar. 14:144.2 -1

Mar. 21:

Mar. 28:

Apr. 04:

Apr. 08 EASTER:

Just a little check in: I weight 155 as of last Saturday and I'm almost to my goal. I can't believe it. 5 more lbs and I'm there...... ;)

SW: 223 lbs

CW: 160.2 original goal start

Last Saturday: 155

GW: 150