Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Fill provider in Florida

Hello My Name is Scott B and I just had the wonderful fortune to be banded by Dr. Ariel Ortiz in Mexico on July 13th. My wife and I being registered Nurses here in the central Florida Have decided to become Lap Band fill providers. We will soon be opening our office in the Deltona Florida area and will be offering non-floroscopy fills. please feel free to contact us by E-mail for any questions. I am so happy with the banding procedure and see this as a life altering decision. I have not yet had my first fill but look forward to it. Hope this will help the many folks that have so desperatly been searching for a fill provider in the central and north Florida regions.ThanksScott

Scott, Please Let Me Know More About You. I Was Banded In Mexico By Dr. De La Garza On May19th. I Have Lost 29 Lbs. I Have Not Had A Fill Yet. Don't Know Where To Go. I Live In Albany. Ga. Thanks, Hot Nana

does anyone know of a dr. in ga. that will do a fill for a resonable price. i was banded in may 06 in mexico by dr del la garza and have been going back to mexico for my fills. please help

Has anyone gotten a fill at a Fill Centers USA location? I just have a fear that they are going to give me a small fill so I have to keep coming back paying again and again. I hear this is how doctors in the U.S. typically do things. Please share your experience. I desperately need a fill and am considering the Moultrie, GA location.

Lynn

I have had my fills done through fillcenterusa. I had mine done with fluro in tampa, fl, the fill was not "small" by any means. They are great.

Bette

Well it seems that they have added some things to the Fill Centers in FL. When I went back in April for my first fill I was told over the phone that fluro was offered. However once I got there I quickly found out that there was no fluro......I spoke with a corp. manager from Fill Centers and he advised me that some do and some dont' but that the fill centers in Tampa and St.Pete don't have it. Thats great if they do now.....

I had a horrible experience at Fill Centers in St.Pete but will not speak poorly about the Tampa center because I have never been there. I do know that I was denied a fill and was charged for one anyways. I paid the fee then cancelled my c.card as soon as I left. I will never go back to a Fill Center. Luckily I got my $$ back minus my $75 doctors visit fee (which I still feel is a rip off...) by working my way up the chain to their corp. manager and demanding a refund. I now go to Dr.Jessee in Largo and think she is great. She is much more expensive than Fill centers but she is very competent and to me thats much more important than price. Her fee is $750 with fluro which is done in the hospital and $400 w/out fluro. I hope everyone else has a better experience than I did....

~Liz~

03/10/06

241/154/160

5'7'' 1/2

does anyone know of a dr. in ga. that will do a fill for a resonable price. i was banded in may 06 in Mexico by dr del la garza and have been going back to mexico for my fills. please help

Hot nana,

How are you doing with your fill? I plan to go to Moultrie in about two weeks.

Lynn

I have had my fills done through fillcenterusa. I had mine done with fluro in tampa, fl, the fill was not "small" by any means. They are great.

Bette

Hey Bette,

How much was your fill?

My fills with fillcenterusa in St. Pete were GREAT. I am very happy with them. I am sorry to hear that someone has had a bad time. I will keep going to them and reporting the outcome.

I had my fills done with flouroscope and it went so easy, both fills have been enough to make the restriction work well. I am right on tract with my weight loss. I expect to get another fill in a couple of weeks when I go back to Tampa.

My fills with fillcenterusa in St. Pete were GREAT. I am very happy with them. I am sorry to hear that someone has had a bad time. I will keep going to them and reporting the outcome.

I had my fills done with flouroscope and it went so easy, both fills have been enough to make the restriction work well. I am right on tract with my weight loss. I expect to get another fill in a couple of weeks when I go back to Tampa.

I am so glad to read your post on the St. Pete center. I am desperately trying arrange a trip to get a fill. My plan was to go to the Moultrie, GA location. However, I found out that she only does them for a few hours on Saturday and charges $200 additional for fluoro - which is mandatory on the first visit. I thought that was a bit much. How much extra do they charge in St. Pete for flouro?

Lynn