Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Help! Last Day Of Clear Liquids....

HELP! Last day of clear liquids.... & I am literally drooling every time I open the fridge! I tried to eat some broth, and for the first time I got nauseous! Pretty positive it wasnt "surgery related nausea" (I have had NO NAUSEA) but just the fact that I am SICK of clear liquids! Got about 2 bites of sugar free Jello & I was just sick :-/

PLEASE give me some words of advice to help me make it through the day :-)

Why don't you plan your menu for tomorrow!? Or, get out of the house. Have you tried the Knorr beef or chx stock cups yet? You can find them at Wal-Mart & add one cup to 3 1/2 c of H2O. Boil. Yummmmmm! The Knorr bouillons and stocks are so robust in flavor! Also, the Edy's SF all-fruit popsicles are so good. These are my favorites. I KNOW you can get thru this day...you may need to just get out of the house & start your Christmas shopping early or just find something else to occupy your time.If you journal, today would be a perfect day to wrap up your liquid phase of journal entries. Hope that I am able to help you here!

You are doing FANTASTICAL!!! Keep on going!

-Stacey

You are doing great! Try something different in the Clear Liquids phase that you haven't had yet. If you're sick of broth, try a small Protein Shake, or have the juice from a bowl of egg drop Soup. Try some of that Kellogg's Protein Water or just drink some juice mixed half and half with Water for a different taste. I'd stick with either apple or cranberry myself.

Also, I am now really liking the Mio drops Strawberry/watermelon flavor. It's not so sweet that it's cloying, but it changes up the taste of water. And, since you can add as much as you like, you can adjust the taste to your preference.

Good luck!! :)

I think what is killing me the most is having to cook for my 2 kids. For Breakfast they had eggs & Breakfast sausage- i was DYING to steal a bite. I took a teeny tiny nibble off the end, got the taste then spit the teeny tiny piece out LOL- but it cured my craving! So far for lunch, they are having chicken nuggets & chopped fruit- i want so badly to endulge in a piece of pineapple & watermelon. GRRR!

Any one of you ladies to the "thickened liquid" stage? THATS TOMORROW :-)