Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Feel Good Friday!!! Tell us how much you've lost since your Surgery Day!!!

WOWOWOWWWW!!!! Congrats to all of you rockin' your sleeves!!!! :D :D :D

It's Feel Good Friday oh Sleeve Talk world... so... tell us, when your surgery date is and how much you've lost to date! :)

You are not allowed to say "ONLY" in pretext to your statement. Sorry, this is MY thread and I'm callin the shots here. BWAHAHAAA!!!

Me: 9/15/10 so I'm just shy of 11 months and I've lost 90 Lbs!!!! :bananalama:

Hi,

I had my surgery on July 21 (just over two weeks ago). I lost 21 lbs pre-op and 17 lbs for a total of 38 lbs. so far...and looking forward to the months ahead!

Well I started out at my highest weight of 351.....not even sure when that was, just some time earlier this year, maybe late last year. Started getting serious about surgery in January, first doctor visit I was 348, about two months later I was down to 343, doctor asked me to lose 10 more pounds a month before my scheduled surgery.....so the day of my surgery I weighed in at 324, I was absolutely elated!! I had surgery on July 27th so I am 9 days out and I weighed in at 312 today at the doctor's office!! I feel good, clothes are starting to get bigger, and I just look at myself and think, I haven't been this size in 2-3 years....it is AMAZING!! I took a shower yesterday and for the first time in I don't know how long, I wrapped a towel around me and it actually COVERED me!! So overall I have lost 39 lbs!! Thank you all for the support! I am enjoying the amazing journey!!

Thanks for starting this thread, Diva, sometimes I forget how far I've come!

My surgery was 12/14/10 and I am roughly 7 months out and 93 lbs down!! I'm soooooo close to Onederland, and I'm soooo happy with my results so far! I am so much more able to work out and just live! Thank you, sleeve!

Surgery 6/24/11 weight 239. Thus morning 201. 2 more lbs and I'll be in the 100's. Whoo whoo

Heheh this is fun !

At my first doctors visit I was 305

Surgery date was June 28th 2010 and I was 295

And now Almost 6 weeks out I am 268 !!!!!

My question is when did everyone look in the mirror and go wow who is that!!! I have lost almost 40 pounds and thats a nice chunk , i just dont know where I am really losing it. I really want my face to look less round. I am happy that my pre pregnancy jeans allllmossst fit but i cant see a big difference yet lol prob cuz i have 100 more pounds to go!!! But i am very excited to keep on this track. Do u guys feel that 40 pounds for this amount of time is normal ???? or is it less or more then average person ??? sorry im just not sure what the average person loses.

It's Feel Good Friday oh Sleeve Talk world... so... tell us, when your surgery date is and how much you've lost to date! :)

You are not allowed to say "ONLY" in pretext to your statement. Sorry, this is MY thread and I'm callin the shots here. BWAHAHAAA!!!

Me: 9/15/10 so I'm just shy of 11 months and I've lost 90 Lbs!!!! :bananalama:

Natashad---I'm right there with you. I started my 6 month diet in May as well. Can't wait to be on the losers bench and have a success story to share!

Whoa yeah whoa!!!! We are so close. Good luck to you.

I'm over 9 months out from my surgery date and I'm down -75lbs. I didn't have to pre-op (just clears for 24 hours before surgery) so my ticker says it all...every pound is since surgery.

Congrats to all us LOSERS!!! P.S. Love the dancing banana...great post to put it in Irene!:D