Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

2 Early NSV's (4 weeks Post-Op)

I've been a little reserved over the whole dreaded "3 week stall" and so I am trying to encourage myself. This is what occurred to me:

1) I haven't weighed in 3 days (YAY for me) Does that count as a NSV or is it an anti-NSV? lol

2) I have successfully gotten ALL my Protein in since the day I started Protein drinks and am now able to do it with only 1 Protein shake per day

They aint fancy, but I'll take 'em! :D

Hey,, take what you can get> The only time since NOV I have not weighed myself is when I am on vacation! YES that kills me on vacation:) However I stopped sweating the stalls. They happen and they suck, but rather than killing myself with exercise to break it now I am like hey look how much you have lost, if it never moves again oh well. Now it seems I was just stuck at 165 for 6 weeks and today without much effort ( long story broken foot) I weighed in at 153!!!!!! I do believe that we through ourselves in stalls by exercising way more than the calories we are taking in!

The important message here is stalls will happen,,, I have had more than I have lost (or so it seems) but there is NO way to fail the sleeve unless you are doing Mc D milk shakes and sweet tea all day!

Breath in, breath out, move on.The time is always now. Don't sweat the small stuff and do happy dances when the good things show!

That's a good word Myrori! Thank you very much!! Intersting thought on the exercise...I've actually stopped the treadmill and just tried to move more in the day BECAUSE of the supposed calorie deficit. I was thinking along the same lines as you...that my poor body is in shock enough, be kind and give it a couple days off. We'll see, I haven't been on the treadmill in the same amount of days I haven't weighed. lol

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BeanitoDiego

I changed my profile image to a molecule of protein. Why? Because I am certain that it saved my life.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • eclarke

Two years out. Lost 120 , regained 5 lbs. Recently has a bout of Norovirus, lost 7 pounds in two days. Now my stomach feels like it did right after my surgery. Sore, sensitive to even water.  Anyone out there have a similar experience?
      · 0 replies
    • Eve411

April Surgery
      Am I the only struggling to get weight down. I started with weight of 297 and now im 280 but seem to not lose more weight. My nutrtionist told me not to worry about the pounds because I might still be losing inches. However, I do not really see much of a difference is this happen to any of you, if so any tips?
      Thanks
      · 0 replies
    • Clueless_girl

Well recovering from gallbladder removal was a lot like recovering from the modified duodenal switch surgery, twice in 4 months yay 🥳😭. I'm having to battle cravings for everything i shouldn't have, on top of trying to figure out what happens after i eat something. Sigh, let me fast forward a couple of months when everyday isn't a constant battle and i can function like a normal person again! 😞
      · 0 replies
    • KeeWee

It's been 10 long years! Here is my VSG weight loss surgiversary update..
      https://www.ae1bmerchme.com/post/10-year-surgiversary-update-for-2024 
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches