Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

September Sleevers

Anyone else scheduled or hoping to be sleeved in September? I am finishing up my pre-op stuff, have a NUT appointment next week, then need my Upper GI, one more NUT apptmt in August and should hopefully have a surgery date the second week in September! Can't, can't, can't, wait!!!

Heyyy my day is Sept. 12... The 2nd week!! I never thought I would want summer to be over faster!! Months are moving too slow for me :-(...I also can't can't can't WAIT! lol GOOD LUCK with all the test!

Anyone else scheduled or hoping to be sleeved in September? I am finishing up my pre-op stuff, have a NUT appointment next week, then need my Upper GI, one more NUT apptmt in August and should hopefully have a surgery date the second week in September! Can't, can't, can't, wait!!!

Hoping to be sleeved in September! I have my final appt with the surgeoen and should get a surgery date next week! WHEW!!!! Finally! I started researching this two years ago....started the official process in January! It will be great to compare notes with you on our post-op journey!!!Good Luck and Best Wishes!

You know it! I am going to be done with my last PCP appointment for the 6MPSWL on August 4th, and they are submitting that day, so I am hoping first week of September! Great to meet you, ladies!

Yup, Sept 15th for me.

I'm currently just starting 18 days off for holidays, then back to work for a month which gives me just enough time to pre-plan and prepare to be away again, and then surgery. I'm like a kid waiting for Christmas LOL

Oh, man, suez, me too!! The exact same schedule! I am having my endo on 8/8, one more NUT appt, one more doc appt, then submittal to insurance beginning of September!! I am hoping no more than two weeks later to have surgery if my insurance turns around approval quickly!! Whoo hoo!! I am SO freakin' excited!!!

Yes! I hope to be sleeved in late September! I'm meeting with my surgeon in late August and should have the rest of the moolah saved up by the end of September. Can't wait!

I'm scheduled for 9-13-11!!! Woohoo!! I can't wait either.... I'm going to Piedras Negras, Mexico with Dr. Alvarez.

I hope so, if not earlier. Finish my last appt 2 weeks today, I'm now waiting for psych to send report to my doctor. After they receive report then they will send to insurance and prayfully they will approve. From there doctor's office will call me for surgery scheduling appt. Please pray I hear something next week. :)

I feel the same way too. I'm ready to get my date. I'm nervously awaiting.

Yup, Sept 15th for me.

I'm currently just starting 18 days off for holidays, then back to work for a month which gives me just enough time to pre-plan and prepare to be away again, and then surgery. I'm like a kid waiting for Christmas LOL

Woot. Excited to see September sleevers coming out of the woodwork. I'm being sleeved September 2nd with Dr. Almanza. Only 39 days to go in the morning. :-)

Have all the September Sleevers here checked out the September board under "Monthly VSG Support Groups"?