Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Miracle Noodles....0 carbs, 0 cal

Hi,

Yes, I've tried several varieties. They aren't very good, but are better cold in a salad than warm. If you are going to buy them, get the thinner noodle, make sure you follow the instructions to rinse them and boil them, and add a sauce. I don't recommend the Fettuccini....the thicker noodles are tough to eat...ick.

I was just wandering through the internet and stumbled upon these noodles and was wondering if anyone has ever tried these??? Are they good?

http://www.miracleno...ty-sampler.html

I've tried them and they can be quite an adventure. You have to remember that they really do not have any taste of their own. The take on the taste of whatever you put over them or put them into. I like to put the wee ones into Soup because they are extremely filling. Be sure to follow the directions and rinse, rinse, rinse. They do not get "cooked" so to speak. You simply add the rinsed "noodles" just before presentation. Try some, have fun, and enjoy.

Valentina :grouphug:

Hi,

Yes, I've tried several varieties. They aren't very good, but are better cold in a salad than warm. If you are going to buy them, get the thinner noodle, make sure you follow the instructions to rinse them and boil them, and add a sauce. I don't recommend the Fettuccini....the thicker noodles are tough to eat...ick.

I've had them. They're... interesting. I would stick to using them only in asian-style dishes. They're just not good for anything else. The texture takes a bit of getting used to, but if that doesn't bother you then you'll probably dig them.

please dont waist your money...I d rather not eat any noodle...yuckkk......tofu I dont mind so I thought maybe on that level,,...not

$40 with shipping and handling......they better be really tasty for that price. You be the guinea pig and let me know.

You see, I dont usually eat a lot of Pasta or noodles, so for $40 and from some of the bad reviews, I think I'll pass... Thanks again for everyone's input!

Well, I finally tried them! Here's my opinion on them. lol. As soon as I opened the bag, I thought I was going to puke. The smell is WRETCHED!! I had read that you have to rinse them a lot so I put them in a colander, turned on the cold Water and walked away. That smell was SO awful! So I came back a few minutes later, the smell was gone and the noodles actually have no taste at all. They have the texture of spaghetti noodles that are slightly overcooked. I put some of my homemade spaghetti sauce on them and I just couldn't bring myself to eat more than a few bites. The taste really was fine, like I said they don't have a taste. But it was just that smell from the beginning that I couldn't get over. If you have someone else open the bag and rinse them for you, you should be fine. They actually taste like nothing. It was just a mental thing for me. lol

Hope that helps someone =P

I got them in Hannaford on my sisters recommendation when I was on Medifast. She liked them...I never even opened them...lol. I ended up chucking the medifast and the noodles...HAHA! BUT...after reading these posts I get it! My sister CANNOT SMELL!!! That must be why she could do it! Heck I still say that was why she liked some of the medifast stuff better than me too..the smell was GOD AWFUL!