Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

ANY JUNE SLEEVERS OUT THERE???

June 17 for me! I have a Lapband and will be having revision surgery on June 17th! I am so excited. Fortunately, I do not have to do a pre-op diet. My doctor just wants me to do low carb 3 days prior to surgery. I have lost 53 lbs with my band and only have 15 lbs to get to goal but I've had so many problems with my band that we just decided to be proactive and take it out and do this before I have a major problem. So, I will be joining you all in June! Good luck to us!

I get sleeved June 15. Pretty excited and apprehensive at the same time. My preop appointment was today.

Today starts my 30 day pre-op diet & I'm really confused on what I should eat..everybody is so different..some say little starch & some say no starch..why is everybody on different paths?? The goal is to shrink the liver but I'm confused...

:blink:June !st I'm scared and excited! Wont sleep a wink tonight. Will let all the June sleevers know how it goes! Take care!

I will be thinking about you tomorrow! Wishing you a speedy recovery! Keep us updated!

Hi! I'm having surgery on the 7th. Woo hoo! I like the Protein powder from Max Muscle...it tastses pretty good mixed with Water. Good luck!!!!!

WELL JUNE IS HERE AND IS A VERY EXCITING TIME FOR ME.....ANYONE ELSE HAVING SURGERY THIS MONTH? HOW ARE YOU DOING??? IM HAVING MINE JUNE 9TH AND SUPER EXCITED....HAS ANYONE TRIED OR USE A GOOD PROTIEN powder? ? I NEED ONE TO MIX Water WITH DURING MY liquid DIET FOR A WEEK...IT TASTE DIFFERENT TO ME WITH JUST WATER WITHOUT THE fruit YOUGART...ECT...

Hi! I am having surgery the same day as you...too cool. I am getting a litle anxious, too. Best of luck to you! Hope to keep in touch!

My surgery is scheduled for June 7th. That's one week from today. This time next week I will be out of surgery and probably will have walked by now. I'm getting a bit anxious. I begin my pre-op diet on Sat (3 days on full liquids) but am trying to eat better this week. It seems like each morning I wonder if this is really necessary and then by the end of the day I realize that it's the best thing for me. From what I've read I'm not the only one who feels like this. Best of luck to all the June Sleevers!

Got my band taken out today. My sleeve is scheduled for June 16. Getting the band out, oddly enough, hurt worse than getting it in. I'll be glad when the surgery parts are completely over. I do feel better that my band is out.

Well mine is June 13 and I am excited. I've been on myu pre op diet for the 3 weeks and have lost 15 pounds. I will pray that everything goes well for you.

WELL JUNE IS HERE AND IS A VERY EXCITING TIME FOR ME.....ANYONE ELSE HAVING SURGERY THIS MONTH? HOW ARE YOU DOING??? IM HAVING MINE JUNE 9TH AND SUPER EXCITED....HAS ANYONE TRIED OR USE A GOOD PROTIEN POWDER?? I NEED ONE TO MIX Water WITH DURING MY LIQUID DIET FOR A WEEK...IT TASTE DIFFERENT TO ME WITH JUST Water WITHOUT THE fruit YOUGART...ECT...

My surgery is tomorrow or today....since its 11:55pm here!

I better try to get some sleep. I have to be at the hospital at 10:30am. I'm taking a deep breath and wishing all my sister Jewels of June who are having surgery tomorrow a complication free surgery and a relatively pain free recovery!!! Good luck nraeh, prariedawn and soon to be skinny!!! We are the first Jewels of June to move to the loser's bench!!! rolleyes.gif

I will let everyone know how it goes as soon as I am able!

My date is June 6th. I have to do a 3 day full liquid diet. So mine will start on Friday. I am super excited but a little anxious about the initial thing. I am an RN but very anxious about the hospital part. Just know too much I guess. Will be glad to be on the other side.

I am a Jewel of June.

Wishing everyone good outcomes and ready to start that downward spiral of weight loss.

Hugs, best wishes and Prayers to all of my fellow June sleevers.

Neanie

I'm on June 7th!!! I'm so excited/nervous/scared/happy....all in one! I completed week 1 of my 2 week liquid diet- so far I'm down 8lbs which already feels great. I'm hoping for another 8-10 pre-op but I know I shouldn't get too stuck on a "number". I'm nervous- I've never had major surgery before. Any suggestions out there for getting my mind in the right place before the big day?

June 6th here! Nerves are setting in. As for the Protein drinks; I have been using Muscle Milk chocolate and Atkins Mocha Latte (YUMM), chocolate and new strawberry Banana. I have Bariatric Advantage powder but I can't get it to taste good - I add SF Syrup, Crystal Light, Freeze it.. you name it. Bleh! I also have the Syntrax nectar sample bag and so far they are OK. I want to try one of the fruity cooler ones tonight for dinner. We shall see.

*nerves setting in*

(BTW I use Atkins bars for breakthrough hunger and it really helps!)

Best of luck to all the Jewels having thier surgery today!!! Wishing you all a super speedy recovery!!!! I'm scheduled for June 6th. I've been on a combo of liquid shakes and one very small meal consisting of 4oz. of lean Protein and steamed vegetables. I am to do two cliear liquid days right before surgery. I've also been nervous off and on but doing much better this week -- witht the help and support of the wonderful people on this board!!!!! Good luck to all!!!!