Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Valentina (Jewel of June) is approved!!

I finally received my final approval--finally! :cheer2: :humble::peace: :roll:

I am scheduled for surgery for June 6th and was on my pre-op diet on my surgeon's insistance. He said he would get my surgery done and that was that! What do ya know?--a surgeon that says what he means?!!B)

I feel like a real "Jewel of June"--not just a wannabe or fake costume jewelry :D !!

Look out world! The Jewels of June are heading your way!!!!!:car:

Valentina :grouphug:

Holding my breath is a vast understatement!!!

I guess it gave me a reason not to be quite so nervous. Now I don't have that excuse any longer-----YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:blink:

Thanx for saving me a spot on the losers' bench. I'll be there before You know it. I'll know who you are---you'll be the skinny one!!!:D

Valentina ;)

CONGRATS!!!

And WOW!! That is only a few days away!! I'll save a spot for ya on the loser's bench.

Kelly :D

That is awesome! I am so happy for you. Congrats!

I think rather than "quick" it was "last minute". I started down this path in Feb.

I didn't know I could hold my breath this long!!!! Thank you for the good wishes.

Valentina

:grouphug:

Congrats! That's quick!

I'm excited and freaked at the same time. At this point the 6th can't get here fast enough so I don't have to drink these sweet drinks for awhile. I love something sour.

Valentina

CONGRATS!!! you must be so excited!!

I love Jewls of June that's a great one. Hooray for you!

But...I am still on all those sweet drinks for three weeks post surgery so be prepared....

OOOHHHHH, Lordy, say it isn't so!!!!!! :cry_smile: I know it will all be worth it, but what about a sour Protein shake????????:lightbulb:

:grouphug: Valentina (a Jewel of June)

I love Jewls of June that's a great one. Hooray for you!

But...I am still on all those sweet drinks for three weeks post surgery so be prepared....

Congrats Valentina, I'm a day behind you and I'm almost ready too. Good luck and we can keep posted on here.

BTW, I'm "anewbeginning" but changed my name to meandmylittledog since I have a little dog (sounded more like me)

Best of luck!

Regardless of the weather, there is always sunshine when one has a dog in their life!!! I can't wait to get back into the show ring and be able to keep up with my Standard Poodles!!!! WWWOOOO HHHHHOOOOO!!!!!! :clap2: :first:

"The Jewels Of June" are heading into YOUR town!!!!:car:

Congrats Valentina, I'm a day behind you and I'm almost ready too. Good luck and we can keep posted on here.

BTW, I'm "anewbeginning" but changed my name to meandmylittledog since I have a little dog (sounded more like me)

Best of luck!

Regardless of the weather, there is always sunshine when one has a dog in their life!!! I can't wait to get back into the show ring and be able to keep up with my Standard Poodles!!!! WWWOOOO HHHHHOOOOO!!!!!! :clap2: :first:

Hey Valentina!!!!

This June Jewel is down 7 lbs from the first week of this damn liquid pre op diet!!! Woo woo...

June 1st is so damn close....YIKES!

I'll be waiting for you to join me...and bring the dogs! One can never have too many companion animals!

I'm down about 4-5 pounds. :cheer2:

I will be in NYC on the day of your surgery . I am taking my daughter and her family to "see the dinosaurs". My three year old grandson is crazy about them, so before I get into that "tired" stage after surgery, I am taking them on my daughter's birthday.

:car:

I will think of you ofter during the day, I am sure. I'll be with you--only a whisper away.:amen:

Good luck staying on the pre-op this weekend. You didn't come this far to blow it now!:boxing:

Valentina

Hey Valentina!!!!

This June Jewel is down 7 lbs from the first week of this damn liquid pre op diet!!! Woo woo...

June 1st is so damn close....YIKES!

I'll be waiting for you to join me...and bring the dogs! One can never have too many companion animals!