Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Do you have any rather odd or unique goals?

1. To weight less than my boyfriend

2. For my boyfriend to be able to pick me up

3. To not have my thighs rub together

4. To not have rashes between fat folds

5. To walk in a room and measure to see if I am the fattest person in the room

To be able to cross my legs - DONE!

To get less than my lowest Lap Band weight - DONE!

To weigh less than my Husband - DONE!

To fit into clothes I've saved from 20 years ago - DONE!

To Run an entire 5K (A real event) - DONE!

To make Onederland - DONE!

To wear a size Small top - DONE!

To fit in my Size 8 Goal pants - DONE!

To see a real woman's figure in the mirror - DONE!

To fit Size 6 Panties (not sure why this was a goal... LOL) - DONE!

To not be the biggest girl in my office - DONE and then some!

To not have to fit sideways in the turnstiles at the baseball games - DONE!

To fit comfortably in the seats at all sporting events, with extra room - DONE!

To make my final goal - Still working on it. :P

I love reading these- especially all the DONEs. And of course many of them reminded me of other goals of mine!

Today- a verrrry short term goal? To have my doctor put me on mushes or at least add cottage cheese, non thinned yogurt, and sugar free pudding to my thin liquids!

I love reading everyones goals, it's great to see most goals are accomplished or close to it. I had one real goal to cross my legs like a lady. It seems so silly but I would dream of being able to cross my legs, I would imagine how good it would feel to be able to do it. I would even watch other people crossing their legs like I'm some kind of stalker. A few months ago I was able to cross my legs and I sit like that all the time. I know I sound odd. Anyway my next goal not as weird is to be under 200 pounds which is 5 pounds away.

One of the things that I have always want to do is swing dance but have been too self consious. That is one of my goals I want to swing dance with my husband and for him to be able to throw me around like a rag doll LOL. And lets not forget one of those retro dresses that are so freaking cute from that era as well without it looking like a tent.

Another is to see someone I have known who hasnt seen me in a while and for them to NOT recognize me. Doesnt matter who. :D

I have an Amazing show horse! I have been showing him in driving instead of riding because I have gained so much weight. My expensive show suit will not fit and I feel too heavy to be on his back very often but he can pull lots of weight in the cart with no problem. I want to show him under saddle again and not feel self conscious at the horse shows with all the pretty, thin riders. A 50 pound loss will make this possible for me! I can not wait. Some jaws are going to drop next year when we trot into the ring under saddle again!

when I joined my TOPS group they had a scale that only went up to 300 pounds, and I weight like 380, so my biggest goal is to be able to weigh on that scale!

I've been skinny and I've been fat and skinny is better!!! I have many goals, but two really important ones to me are:

1) Do the zipline in Branson, MO.

2) Sit on the floor to play with my great-grandson and be able to get up without making a spectacle of myself.

Kathe

Another is to see someone I have known who hasnt seen me in a while and for them to NOT recognize me. Doesnt matter who. :D

Oh man, that one is one of my biggest fears. I don't know what's wrong with me. :D

Complete a 5K - DONE (a couple of times!)

Shave while being able to actually SEE it all! - DONE

Fit into the IMAX theater seats "back home" - DONE

Have a Sex Drive again because I feel comfortable with myself - DONE DONE DONE!!!

Pre-pregnancy weight of 163 before my daughter turns 7 - SO CLOSE - 6lbs to go in 3 weeks 4 days!!!

without repeating any of the above goals, some of which I also have, I will add:

to be able to shop for shoes that aren't wide

to wear bangle bracelets

to not always look pregnant

To get to under 200 for the first time in my adult life~done

To wear a pair of pants not in the plus sizes~done

To be able to go in any store and be able to by something off rack~done

To like what I see in mirror~ done (of course I am not done, but I no longer cringe)

To exercise on a regular basis, doing and expanding my realms of fitness.

I can't wait to see what is like on airplane, I have not current plans to go anywhere soon.

To layout on the deck of a cruse ship in swimming suit.

Learn to Scuba dive for Hawaii this January!

I really really love these posts... they feel so hopeful and full of promise.....

But I have to say that sometime they are also a little bit sad.

Some of these goals are doable regardless of weight! I want all of us to be healthy.... but don't wait for the scale to tell you what you can and can't do!!!

I really really love these posts... they feel so hopeful and full of promise.....

But I have to say that sometime they are also a little bit sad.

Some of these goals are doable regardless of weight! I want all of us to be healthy.... but don't wait for the scale to tell you what you can and can't do!!!

pcos_chick, you are soooooo right!

My weight has effected me all my teenage and adult years; regardless of how heavy I have been it has always been TOO heavy! Even when I was 140lb! I know this is a psychological thing for me... and I am working on it and hoping that I am making some progress... I have to say, some days are better than others, but in general it is better now!

to go to a bbq and not worry about breaking the seats :(

lets just say I never want to worry about breaking furniture again...at least not for weight related reasons. WOO HOO :lol: