Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Gone for Good Club - July 2006

Thanks guys!!! And I changed my title Tricia, hehe.

I really don't think I would be doing as well as I have if I hadn't found this site and then had the GFGC, this board gives me hope and inspiration everyday to try harder and believe in myself.

WOW Emilee! That is absolutely awesome! and you are so close to goal too! CONGRATS girl!

:wow2: :wow2: :wow2: :wow2: :wow2: :wow2:

Congrats Emilee!! Can't wait until I can join you there in onederland!!

Paul, I'll hit on you...you look like a cutie to me. Of course I'm probably old enough to be your mama. But, I never let that stop me before He he!!!!

YEAH Emilee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You guys rule. It is so great to have everyone doing so well.

I went shopping this weekend and bought a TON of stuff. It is fun being able to shop again.

I am SO motivated to have a good week.

Congrats again Emilee. Funny, you are rockin it also.

GO, GO! GET EM', GET EM'! Yeah GFG!

I was not a cheerleader...but I play one on t.v. O.k. not really but I can here on the GFG thread.

Hi there all! Last day of the July Gone For Good Club! It is time to hand the reins off to someone else, or back to Pnut. I know Pnut is really busy with fun stuff at home, so I am not sure if she will see this in time to start the next thread. I am going to be out of town a lot next month, and will not be a good one to run the challenge. Is there anyone who would like to volunteer? It means weekly updates, running the challenge, and being a motivator! Something that Pnut is the best at, I tried to do (LOL), and I know that half this group is fully capable of doing. Thanks guys!!

bumpity bump bump.

Ok, so we need a group consensus as to what is going on this month. Is a challenge in order? Or do we do another month of just weigh ins? I have a challenge surprise for whoever wins, and I vote for a challenge.

Tell us what you think. What do you want to do for the month of August?

I vote for a challenge for August - great way to end the summer and start the new school year (for me anyhow) .....how about 6 days of exercise (giving everyone 1 day off during the week if we want) ? and maybe a prize for the person who lowers their current BMI the most? just a thought

I probably should'n,t be sharing this, but I craved baby powder while pregnant,:preggers: the baby powder has tricalcium in it.

Telly- "I ain't mad at you" BBQ " thats what happens man,that's what happens" sometimes a girl gotta have a little bbq, I know I'm so glad it's still an option, and I don't have to feel deprived of foods I love, every now and then.:love:

I'd like a challenge also....maybe get points for different things, I like ur suggestion on the bmi change Mo!

I vote for a challenge for August - great way to end the summer and start the new school year (for me anyhow) .....how about 6 days of exercise (giving everyone 1 day off during the week if we want) ? and maybe a prize for the person who lowers their current BMI the most? just a thought

I am in for that challenge Moor.

Thanks gals! about liking BMI suggestion - as I was reading an excellent website Wheetsin mentioned in the "Need success tips" thread I was reminded once again how important BMI is to your health and living a long life!

I vote challenge but lets do something new and SO SUPER FUN...the weight falls off me.

Hi there all! Last day of the July Gone For Good Club! It is time to hand the reins off to someone else, or back to Pnut. I know Pnut is really busy with fun stuff at home, so I am not sure if she will see this in time to start the next thread. I am going to be out of town a lot next month, and will not be a good one to run the challenge. Is there anyone who would like to volunteer? It means weekly updates, running the challenge, and being a motivator! Something that Pnut is the best at, I tried to do (LOL), and I know that half this group is fully capable of doing. Thanks guys!!

I'm not very well known around here, but I'd happily volunteer to do updates and bounce around in my plus sized cheerleader costume!:(

i have lots of time to offer. Just let me know if I can help...

Sunshine