Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Gone for Good Club - July 2006

Amy, did you see my post? I've lost it. LOL I posted it somewhere, oh well, it's getting close to surgery and my mind is wondering. I was asking you would it be okay even it the July wasn't a regular GFG contest could I still donate a 25.00 gift certificate to the biggest loser? If not just let me know. I just wanted to do it because I'm getting banded Monday with you and wanted to really get into things. Just let me know.

Sherri

See ya in a couple of days!!!!!!!!

I am having just the worst time with LBT tonight. It keeps kicking me out! Congrats to all the loosers on here...wish I was one of them this week. I don' t get a visit from Aunt Flo anymore (yea) but I think I still cycle. I had a terrible week, had a fight with Hershey's and lost!!! I did join a gym this week tho and have gone 2 times already. I cycled there too, but I think maybe that it was more productive. I plan on going back tomorrow and I am getting my first fill tomorrow. I sooo hope that will help with my fights with Hershey... maybe I'll start to win that one too. At least once in a while!!

stats

H 304; C 274; -30 total +4 this week

Mistjin, Way to go on joining a gym!!! You will find that with increased workouts and staying away from the evil chocolate that your body really starts to crave it less and less. There has been ice cream sitting in my freezer forever now, and honestly, I do not even like the looks of it. Pnut once told me that her tastes have changed since she has been losing. I think the same is happening to me.

Tess, congratz on the loss! So glad you are happy with it and feeling better. :grouphug:

Sherri, I think that is a really nice gesture. One thing I would say though is that some have just taken a break from LBT and are not checking in because the challenge is not going on. I would not want anyone to feel left out because of that. Lets wait for the challenge, and you sticky that money somewhere where you can see it to remind yourself for your weight loss. And GREAT job on that 5 pounds! That preop diet is working girl!!! Surgery is getting close! I can't wait to meet you in Mexico!

I have not lost anything. I am still at 189, but I haven't gained either. I have cut down on the carbs and have started going back to the gym this week. I feel good about next week. I am hoping that my changes will show on the scale and in my clothing.

C 272 (+4 lbs. emmereffer)

Honeymoon's over :)

I think its finally getting to the point where I have to stop/slow on weighing.

Ok stats are updated as of now. If you posted before this please take a look back on the first page and see your name there. If there is someone I missed, or if there is a correction to be made, please let me know ASAP.

Lot of maintainers today. And some gainers. I am sorry to you all for the frustration you are feeling. I know how it feels. We all do. So lets pull ourselves up by our bootstraps and get back on the wagon. Lets make next week a killer one!! Tons of Water, work out till you just can't move no more, and stay away from that sugar!!! We can do this! Or I will tell Pnut he needs to get dawg in here and he'll start whackin people with fish.

:banana:cheer2::banana:cheer2:Go GFG Club!!!:cheer2::banana:cheer2::banana

Easy! Just give us your stats, tell us a little about yourself, and commit to yourself that you will try to drink as much Water as possible, workout as often as possible, and eat no sugar. And above all else, that you will be true to yourself and your weight loss journey. :) I will get you added to the boards, and we will be really happy to have you aboard!!

:welcomeB:

* SBaker *

:welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

I would like to welcome you in now SBaker since I am leaving tomorrow. I hope that you get from the Gone For Good club everything that we have. Support, guidance, and a swift kick in the butt when needed. :) It is really a great group, and we have totalled some amazing weight loss together!!

I have made a decision. I am not going to be here tomorrow. this was tough, but I have to push away officially tonight because of all the stuff i need to get done. My husband, bless his heart, tried to help. He cleaned the house, did a great job, but then did all the laundry, and made dinner. Problem is he left a ton of dishes in the sink and a messy kitchen, and didn't fold any of the laundry. :) He tried, but now I mus clean up his cleaning up. I also still have not packed, and i have to go out tomorrow and stop the mail, buy a carryon, get cash out of the bank and into travellers checks, and make sure that everything is in order. We plan on getting to the airport at about 2pm, but now i am thinking i want to be there at 1:30. Our flight leaves at 4:40. Which means boarding at 4, and the lines for security are always insane at Tampa. Sucky.

I really hope that you guys understand. I will be on and off tonight, but tomorrow i am officially off. Any weigh ins that come in tomorrow will have to be added to next week. But please post them so everyone can see.

Pray for me, my surgery is on the 10th. I will be thinking of you all, knowing that you all did this, and I can too. Mysherrijo and i are getting banded the same day, by the same doc, so pray for her too. It will be good to have a GFG'er there at the guest house!

I love you all. I will be keeping in contact with pnut, via cell phone, and you will all be updated.

Bye! :wave:

FunnyDunnies, good luck Monday. I'll be sending good thoughts your way.

I joined the exercise challenge, since I hadn't been exercising with the Gone for Good Club the past two months. It is kicking up my weight loss.

I lost 2 lbs in the past week.:clap2: