Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Are you a You Tuber?

I personally don't have a vlog and I am pre-op so they are very informative, however, I do love looking at all of the vlogs that I can find on you tube. I have subscribed to all of your channels and I can't wait to follow your journey's and soak up all of your knowledge. Thanks

I added you all! My channel is 641Becca. I don't have many videos due to my crazy busy schedule (plus fitting in daily workouts), but I love the WL community on Youtube! I watched many videos before my surgery. I will try to catch up on everyone's videos as soon as I can. ;)

Can somebody explain Utube to me? I have watched things before when people have sent links to me. I had no idea that certain subjects like WLS

can be grouped together.

how do you do this? You record with your phone and how does it get on to the computer?

Can somebody explain Utube to me? I have watched things before when people have sent links to me. I had no idea that certain subjects like WLS

can be grouped together.

how do you do this? You record with your phone and how does it get on to the computer?

What kind of phone do you have? I wont be much help because both my iPhone and our Flip video have a way to select You Tube so it is a no brainer. Having created my channel, I just sign in when they prompt and the uploaded video goes to my channel. You have some things to do like giving them a title, tagging them with descriptive words, etc. It really is easy!

Hopefully someone will chime in with info for you if yours is not an iPhone.

I am really having pfun doing videos and also enjoying all the vlogs of others.

can be grouped together.

I record with my iPhone 4, and when I'm ready to upload, I sign on to YT, plug in my phone, select upload video, and then click on the computer button, then the iPhone icon and double click and bam it uploads :)

it's a little tricky at first.

I record with my iPhone 4, and when I'm ready to upload, I sign on to YT, plug in my phone, select upload video, and then click on the computer button, then the iPhone icon and double click and bam it uploads :)

it's a little tricky at first.

With an iPhone (thats what I have too) you can click the arrow that allows emailing and it gives you the option of selecting You Tube so you can load it from your phone. You don't even need a computer! It prompts you to log in, name it, tag it, and select the category (ie blog/people) and voila- a few minutes later it is on You Tube.

So when I go to U tube, how do I find the WLS stories if I don't have a link?

So when I go to U tube, how do I find the WLS stories if I don't have a link?

Do a search for vertical sleeve gastrectomy. Also we all do have links in our sigs and once you find one person you will see lots of suggestions for others and next think you know you are wandering from one to another.

I just started too!! My name is superloserchick Check it out. I only have one video so far but I will make more!!

Holy Cow! There sure are a lot of us out there! I have been watching a few of you guys for quite awhile and had no idea you were on here too. Here is my link: