Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Torani SF syrups, my new best friend

I like the SF Black Cherry in plain greek yogurt and SF Peppermint in chocolate Protein Shakes. I tried the SF Classic Caramel, too, but it smelled like gasoline to me so I poured it down the sink. I get mine at Smart and Final here in California.

I loved the SF Caramel and SF Raspberry. At Christmas time they had a SF Gingerbread which satisfied my craving for gingerbread Cookies. I was able to get mine at Cost Cutter World Market and also the Walmart Neighbor Grocery Store. There so many more flavors to try and I may just order some from the website directly.

Got some at Gordman's today on sale for $5 (big bottle) and $2 (small bottle). Not sure how much they normally are but I thought that was really good. I bought caramel, English toffee, and raspberry (all SF of course). Has anyone tried the chocolate? ? I didn't get it but might go back if you guys think it's any good.

You can use this Syrup in just about anything you want "sweet".

tale plain ol' Water ant unflavored Protein Powder, and a Torani, there you go!

the Protein Shakes got too monotonous, so i jazz them up with it.

The best selection we found here so fat was at World Market at $ t6-7 a big bottle.

not too crazy about the hazelnut or the caramel in a shake, but the sf rasberry is my fave so far.

enjoy!

The lady who runs theworldaccordingtoeggface.com uses them in all her shakes too. She has a ton of recipes on the website. Good Luck.

Thanks for the coupon code!!! I just ordered 3 bottles of the sugar free torani!

Thanks loads! I ordered English Toffee, vanilla, pumpkin Pie, and Brown Sugar Cinnamon.