Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I know how important Protein is for healing and weight loss. Yesterday, I went online and ordered some samples of Unjury, Chike and PB2. I thought I should try them pre-op to see if I like them and then order some and get stocked up!!

Chike had 5 samples for $6.95 i think and that included shipping. Not bad! Unjury's samples were $1.75 each and i think shipping was about $3.00.

Just a little info for those that wish to try and not buy large quanities. I heard Unjury's chicken Soup protein mix is REALLY good. I can't wait to get it!

I will post again and let you know how they are.

Kelly :unsure:

I know how important Protein is for healing and weight loss. Yesterday, I went online and ordered some samples of unjury, Chike and PB2. I thought I should try them pre-op to see if I like them and then order some and get stocked up!!

Chike had 5 samples for $6.95 i think and that included shipping. Not bad! Unjury's samples were $1.75 each and i think shipping was about $3.00.

Just a little info for those that wish to try and not buy large quanities. I heard Unjury's chicken Soup Protein mix is REALLY good. I can't wait to get it!

HI Kelly

I just got the Unjury chicken soup yesterday and had to try it , it was pretty good, but you can only add luke warm Water to it., I was a little bummed about that, but it will probably be better immediatley after sugery at that temp anyway.. I go for my surgery on April 11th how about you?

kelli

Hi Kelli,

How cool that we have the same name!

I read that the Soup has to be no hotter than 130 degrees or it will clump! That will probably suck pre-op, but you are right about being just right post op.

I have not gotten my surgery date yet. It has been a slow process!! Been at this since last Sept 10. I have lost 50lbs tho! Testing, classes, more test, dr. visits. uggg. I know it will all be worth it tho. I am going thr Kaiser and they make you do ALOT of stuff!

I am having an upper endoscopy done and that is my last step! YAY Then, I can meet with the coordinator and she will set my date. My endoscopy is not until the middle of april.

Good luck to you!

Kelly :D

Thanks for the info lady ... Would have never thought about purchasing samples ...Samples really save you money ... Keep us posted on the taste...

I just got my unjury SAMPLES!! vanilla IS THE BOMB..strawberry so-so..didnt try chicken or choclate yet..they also send u a rubbermade drinking container and a thermometer to make sure temp is right for warm soup!! I likeeee

I got th Unury samples , and the Bariatric Advantage samples as well as some nectar samples. Then I also found that the site Vitalady dot com will send you a sample of all these different kinds for a nominal amount (fibro brain tonight so I am not sure how much.) So I now have about 12 kinds to sample!

I actually posted in the nutrition section wish I could find some people around my area to get together with to do a taste test. Wouldn't that be fun?

I will probably start my You Tube series with the taste tests instead, though of course everyone likes different things so my experience might not be yours. I expect the most pertinent issue will be how s trongly the Protein taste comes through.

Hi Kelli,

How cool that we have the same name!

I read that the Soup has to be no hotter than 130 degrees or it will clump! That will probably suck pre-op, but you are right about being just right post op.

I have not gotten my surgery date yet. It has been a slow process!! Been at this since last Sept 10. I have lost 50lbs tho! Testing, classes, more test, dr. visits. uggg. I know it will all be worth it tho. I am going thr Kaiser and they make you do ALOT of stuff!

I am having an upper endoscopy done and that is my last step! YAY Then, I can meet with the coordinator and she will set my date. My endoscopy is not until the middle of april.

Good luck to you!

Kelly :D

good luck to you kelly ...keep in touch!

Kelli

I got th Unury samples , and the Bariatric Advantage samples as well as some nectar samples. Then I also found that the site Vitalady dot com will send you a sample of all these different kinds for a nominal amount (fibro brain tonight so I am not sure how much.) So I now have about 12 kinds to sample!

I actually posted in the nutrition section wish I could find some people around my area to get together with to do a taste test. Wouldn't that be fun?

I will probably start my You Tube series with the taste tests instead, though of course everyone likes different things so my experience might not be yours. I expect the most pertinent issue will be how s trongly the Protein taste comes through.

let me know about the nectar I've been thinking of trying that as well,..

Kelli

I know how important Protein is for healing and weight loss. Yesterday, I went online and ordered some samples of unjury, Chike and PB2. I thought I should try them pre-op to see if I like them and then order some and get stocked up!!

Just a little info for those that wish to try and not buy large quanities. I heard Unjury's chicken Soup Protein mix is REALLY good. I can't wait to get it!

Hey, great minds think alike! I did the same thing. My surgery is April 11 and a couple days ago I ordered Unjury chicken soup and unflavored because I heard they were both good. I'm definitely going to try it out before surgery. I also heard in the post op thread that GNCs Isopure smoothies in orange peach are good.