Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Road to "TWOterville"

LapBandit...Welcome Back! If we can't admit our slumps to each other, who can we? That's what this group is all about...support! Good times and bad, better and worse, up or down the ##$## scale. (Pardon my french...lol) You'll be back down in no time. I'm stuck on a slow loser's course and trying to figure out what I'm doing so the scale barely moves. I think next I have to be aware of how long I eat. I think I'm grazing slowly which is allowing me to eat more. So I'm going to go for the 20 minute mark and then quit. See what happens then. I'm leaving on my Sturgis trip in 11 days and wanted to be down 11 pounds but I know that's not happening. I'll be thrilled with 5 now.

Anyway, we all have setbacks which is the nature of the beast. The key is in beating the beast back at it's own game!

You can do it!!!!!!!! :whoo:

Lapbandit, I'm so glad you are back4.gif

You have always been one of my inspirations and you still are, it takes alot of courage to admitt your mistakes. Welcome back and post often. Go ahead and make your doctor's appt. to see if you need a fill, he knows it is a journey and you will continue to succeed.4.gif

Thanks for the support everyone! This has always been my favorite thread...I've gotten lots of support, encouragement and friendship from you all over the past year or so and it means a lot! Yes...this is a tough journey and if I've learned anything over the past few weeks it's that a strong support system is so important to success.

Welcome back, Lapbandit! Add your name and STATS to the July challenge. ANY loss posted by the end of the month will prove to you that you're on your way back. A gain of 22 pounds is nothing compared to what you've lost so Celebrate your success and put the gain in past history where it belongs.

Name...............................Starting…....Current…......Goal…..........To Go

losingjusme..(Christine).........293.............. 293... ..........276.................17

tann.............(Tammy)........ ...224............. 211..............212..................0

Josette.................................322....... .......322..............307.................15

RidinMyHDDream.(Carol).. .....267..............267..............256........ .........11

FaithMD............................... 312..............306.6............299........... ....7.6

Elisabethsew..(Elisabeth).. ....275....... .......275 .............265..................10

Libra..(Angela)...................... 218...........;...214..............208............ . ....6

glindab..................................286...... ........285..............275.................10

Inner_me.....(Chris).............. ..295...............295.............280........... .......15

I made goal today ladies, what prize do I get:scared:

I just want to say I'm sooo proud of us ladies that USED to weigh 400 or very close to it, to look at us now, we are all in the 200's, that is just sooo AMAZING:whoo::wow2::):success1:Ok I done for now!!

Name...............................Starting…....Current…......Goal…..........To Go

losingjusme..(Christine).........293.............. 288... ..........276.................12

tann.............(Tammy)........ ...224............. 211..............212..................0

Josette.................................322....... .......322..............307.................15

RidinMyHDDream.(Carol).. .....267..............267..............256........ .........11

FaithMD............................... 312..............306.6............299........... ....7.6

Elisabethsew..(Elisabeth).. ....275....... .......275 .............265..................10

Libra..(Angela)...................... 218...........;...214..............208............ . ....6

glindab..................................286...... ........285..............275.................10

Inner_me.....(Chris).............. ..295...............295.............280........... .......15

Congrats on making your goal Tammy!! it doesnt look like i will make this challenge, but i will try to get as close as possible.

Congratulations, Tann! Your prize is going to be kissing the 200's goodbye VERY soon. You're so very close but I hope once you hit 199 you don't leave this thread.

Woohoo Tammy!!! :whoo: You are truly an inspiration for me!! I'm so proud of what you've done for yourself and really that's the best reward ever! I second Elisabeth's comment. You'll be in Onederland soon but I hope you still spend time with us in spirit here still! :wow2:

Only 3 to go to your next century mark too! You go girl!!!!

I'll take my pound down. Sometimes I just don't know what I'm doing wrong. ;) Guess I'll keep trudging along.

losingjusme..(Christine).........293.............. 288... ..........276.................12

RidinMyHDDream.(Carol).. .....267..............266..............256........ .........10

LapBandit, I am SOOO GLAD you're back :confused:

I am right where you are. I figure I've only gained about 5ish lbs. It's hard to tell because my Water retention is fluctuating sometimes 7lbs from one day to the next. Gotta log real quick I will follow up my thought a little later

OK sorry bout the double post but I had to go on break. I have been so bad, just eating every bit of junk that came my way. I have gret restriction, but that doesn't stop me from grazing and eating sugar like it's goin out of style. I need to get back on track but my head is getting in the way. How do I get the motivation back? I am truly ashamed and embarrassed at what I have been eating but I don't know how to stop. I have tried to "be good" but I fail withing 24hrs. If anyone has any ideas that'd be great, but something tells me this is an internal battle. Well I will definitely check in daily from now on, maybe that will go a long way.

Have a great day everyone :confused:

Hey Molly!!!!!!!!

We need to find our source of motivation again, you know?

I think I'm finding it slowly...it's my health. Since I've been "off the wagon" I feel like crap and my back is starting to hurt again. If I want to feel healthier then I've got to get back to what I was doing before I started being bad.

We'll get there! I am going to really try from now on.