Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Road to "TWOterville"

hehehe Molly, you're SO right! I bought myself 4 pieces of jewelry. I bought a big snowflake brouche and the addison necklace, a silver angel charm to put on my charm Bracelet and the Charm It ankle bracelet. I'm having a party June 21st so I can get some of the more expensive stuff.

I had an NSV at the party. I can now wear regular size bracelets! I tried on an 8" and it was way too big. She said "wow you have small wrists!" I said "Nobody has ever said that to me before!!!"

I worked the weekend but am loving this spring weather we're having and have been outside working and planting. After the long winter, it feels great to be outside in the sun.

Does anyone experience craving days? It might sound strange but I can go for months with no cravings and then a day like today happens along and I seem to crave certain foods... crunchy ones. LOL. I'm endulging in some 100 calorie chips as I've found satisfying a craving without binging allows me to stay on track.

Hey all...I've been MIA for awhile. I had a house full of family in for a visit. I read the last couple of pages to check in and see we're all pretty much in the same boat right now...stress=stress eating. I am SO doing badly right now with my diet. I feel so bloated and disgusting and need to get back to the gym and out of the junk food. What am I doing to myself? I have gone off the deep end and I hate it. So...I'm making a promise to myself to get back on track tomorrow. Anyone with me? I will drink my Water and eat sensibly and EXERCISE at least 30 minutes a day. I'm gaining like crazy...I refuse to check but based on how my pants feel I'd guess it's easily 10 pounds. UGH...I am so not proud of myself right now. I've got to fix this...junk food is so not worth this feeling!

Welcome back LapBandit! I gained right after my big unfill, ugh, 8lbs! I am back on track so to speak and am back down a bit, still have 4 more lb's to get back to where I was. I will get there! That and I am ready for that new fill, gonna make an appointment hopefully for this week.

Lapbandit, if anyone can get back on track I KNOW YOU CAN, you have the right mind frame already.

I've been making the right choices with my eating, but I have not been doing any exercising. I will start that today with you:D . You are the poster child for the band:biggrin1: Now get back up there.:whip:

I'm the opposite of you Tann. I'm exercising 5 days a week but not eating right. When I'm stressed I just turn to food. So I pop and oreo in my mouth without even thinking about it!

I'm going for a fill on Friday, hoping it will help.

Lapbandit, you're the best! We all know you'll get right back on track!

Elisabeth...I have major cravings! I try and find the healthy alternative to what I'm craving. Hasn't been working lately though. LOL!

Josette, congrats on the NSV girl! Doesn't it feel great to wear something in the "normal-sized" category?

Ok Libra, let's make a deal....I'll give you 50% of my eating right and you give me 50% of that exercising.:heh:

When I'm stressed I just turn to food. So I pop and oreo in my mouth without even thinking about it!

OMG, what's an Oreo? LOL! It's been sooo damned long since I had one, I forget what they taste like! ;) I think the last one I had was at a potluck at work in January sometime...

I gotta go to the store and get some Oreos! I used to love the white chocolate covered ones, and the grasshopper ones. Mmmmmm, grasshopper Oreos....

I just love me some oreos and a cold glass of milk. I heard that the new ones, strawberry milkshake are very good, limited time of them. I think I will buy some this weekend as a treat to myself for Mother's day.;) It's been months since I've had my favorite cookie:cry

what are grasshopper oreos, I've never heard of them before? And I thought I knew my oreos.:cry

Mmmmm, I just went to the oreo site.

They not only have the chocolate mint ones, they have DOUBLE STUFF chocolate mint Oreos, AND Chocolate fudge covered chocolate mint Oreos!

And I LOVE me some Golden Oreos!

Oh OK I've seen the green mint ones, I haven't tried them because I don't like chocolate and mint together. I like the golden ones too, haven't tried the fudge ones YET. Now I've got oreos on the brain....:faint:

OMG I have tried the strawberry milkshake oreo's and ate the entire package myself. HAHAHA. Lucky it was over a weeks time and there's only like 20 Cookies in the package but still. They were SOOOO good!

What the hell is wrong with us??? Are we trying to sabotage each other??? STOP TALKING ABOUT COOKIES!!!!!!!! hahahahahaha