Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Road to "TWOterville"

Hey LAPBANDIT, have you noticed that you are the smallest in this 4th of July Challenge.....If you're like me(or like I used to be) I was always the biggest in the room, in the office or where ever I went. Isn't it just WONDERFUL that you are the smallest:whoo: :wow2: :cheer2: I'm sooo happy for you:youcandothis: :)

Wow where to start, Laura welcome to our thread :D, and Julie what an awesome nsv! All those of you who have lost weight this last week yay!!!

Well I had a long night last night, one of my pills got stuck and I was miserable for 2 hours! I was so tired I wanted to cry, but I couldn't pb and it wouldn't go through :). Meanwhile my scale is hateful right now so I am frustrated. It jumped up 3lbs overnight and is staying there! I don't know what the deal is, maybe I am eating too much sodium or maybe it's Constipation, or maybe af is gearing up, not really sure :phanvan

Hang in there Molly! I gained 3 this week too. We'll kick those 3 pounds butts and get back in gear. I'm sorry to hear about your pill. Haven't you had pill issues before?

I've gotten a pill stuck once but it lasted like 15 min.

did you see they now offer birth control pills that are chewable? Those are like the smallest pills already. hahaha

Tann...you just made my week! Me, the smallest??!!! WOW...I'm never called that!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSETTE!

Ladies...we all know the drill...it's not really possible to have gained 3 "real" pounds in one week so it'll come off. Remember to have gained 3 pounds in one week would've meant consuming 10,500 extra calories than your body burned and I doubt you ate that much (or drank in Josette's case!). But, I KNOW...trust me I KNOW how hard it is when you see a number change like that but please don't get discouraged. Just hang tough...drink some extra Water and I think you'll see it gone in a few days!!

I can relate to the people showing a gain on the scale. I have been working doing fairly hard physical labor in my yard since being on "vacation" last Friday. I have been eating less and working a minimum of 4 hours a day pulling out shrubs, planting new ones and hauling bags out to the road for disposal. I sure hope I am building muscle or holding Water because the scale is up 4 pounds. Sigh!

Week 2 of 11

Name...................Starting…...…..Current….…..Goal….....To Go

losingjusme....................317.25............. ..313.25.............295.............18.25

tann...............................257........... ..........254..................232.............22

juliegeraci......................232.............. .......232..................220.............12

Josette..........................340............ .........339............... ..315..............24

Inner_me................... ...306............... .....301..................280..............21

Elisabethsew..................281................. ...281..................260..............21

Waterlily1072................278.................. ..270..................252..............18

Libra.............................230............ .........226.................205...............21

Lapbandit……………..208……………..206……..…...185……..….21

RidinMyHDDream.........281....................277 .................256..............21

Believe me Lapbandit I know it's not possible but it doesn't make that feeling go away. I am having a really hard time believing the scale right now. I know it's right and that I really am smaller and that I really am wearing jeans right now that I bought 9yrs ago and haven't worn in 8! Even my kids are noticing it and telling dad he's gonna need wls to keep up with me, lol. I am just having a hard time wrapping my head around the weight loss. It will take time but I'm sure I will get there :rolleyes:

Thank you Lapbandit. I'm not really that upset about the 3 pounds. Just a bump in the road. result of having a little too much fun! hehehe.

I do have a NSV that I am overjoyed about! I finally weigh less then my husband for the first time EVER! I can't remember the last time I weighed less then my significant other. It's a great feeling!

OK ladies I just had to share. I had the worst PB ever!!! OK maybe not the worst ever but it was pretty bad. I tried to eat nachos tonight at dinner. I got down about three chips total in a series of about 6 bites. I took me a good 30min to get them in. Then it hit me, wham. All that gooey melted cheese must have all clumped together. I started sliming into a Water glass and told my dh to go take care of the bill pronto and get me home cause I did not want to puke in a public toilet! I slimed into an empty water bottle all the way home trying not to pb in the car. We pulled into the drive and I got out bent over and let it all come up. I felt so much better. I still feel yucky and that was 2 hours ago but I feel a lot better than I did. It was so horrible I was ready to tell them to give me a total unfill at tomorrows appt. I have since come to my senses and know that today I was just a little on the tight side and I seem to be having some post nasal drip which compounded the issue. I am sure tomorrow I will feel fine. Thanks for listening all, and just say no to gooey melted cheese, it's just not worth it!

Phew Molly! Sounds like fun!! I've had a couple of those "doozies" too. I'm gonna guess you won't be eating nachos again any time soon!!

Hey Labbandit...you are six pounds away from onederland! Hope this doesn't mean you'll be leaving us. You may need a "dual residency"

Oh, and happy belated birthday Josette!

Molly. I had that happen at a pure romance party. The host made nacho dip with velveeta cheese and as long as it was hot it went down fine but then it started cooling and thickening up and then it got stuck. I had to go into the bathroom and threw up twice! I'm steering clear of velveeta from now on. The only cheese I can use for nacho's is that nacho cheese whiz stuff that is already super liquid and I had a little bit of milk to it when I heat it up to make it even more so. Tastes great!

The tostitos cheese works well too, it's always the same consistency, kinda like a runny pudding consistency. Of course I am not advocating eating it because it is kinda bad for you, but it does not get stuck :lol: don't ask me how I know this :guess

Well today is my one year check up! LapBandit had hers a little before and mine is a couple weeks after the actual one year mark but it's all good. I am going to ask for a slight unfill today because I think I am a little too tight. I want them to check my band under flouro too, just for peace of mind, I have been having some pain the last couple of days that is new and scares me a little. Oh and the scale hasn't completely redeemed itself but it is getting close. As soon as it comes to it's senses I will post and update. Happy Friday everyone!

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww... Thank you!!!!

Good luck Molly!!!

:happybday2: :happybday: Josette:happybday: :happybday2: