Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Never, hunger now is not the same. Sometimes I have to remember to eat. When I do get "hungry" now it more like some sense I should get something in. The old drive to eat is gone

Nope!

The only issue I have is the acid making me thinking I'm hungry. And my stomach growls.

Not hungry at night, although I often do experience what I think is real hunger, not head hunger, during the day if I haven't eaten for several hours. My problem is getting up during the night to go to the bathroom because I get so busy during the day I end up getting a lot of my Water in at night!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh how I know that feeling, but even at 19 months out, I still never experience hunger, and I rarely eat anything before 10:00a.m.

I do go to Breakfast every Friday morning, and I order the Breakfast size country fried steak with gravy. I usually eat that between 9:30 and 10am with my girlfriends, and my feet typically hit the floor around 6:30-6:45am.

I never experience true acid reflux either either, and early out that was cause of this funky twinge, "empty" feeling that I would get about an hour after eating. Going on Prilosec solved that issue, and I never felt it again. Now, the one true sign that I get to tell me to eat is I get super cranky, and irritable. I don't get headaches, I don't get fainty feeling, I don't get shaky and my stomach only makes noises when I initially wake up and I start drinking coffee.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BeanitoDiego

I changed my profile image to a molecule of protein. Why? Because I am certain that it saved my life.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • eclarke

Two years out. Lost 120 , regained 5 lbs. Recently has a bout of Norovirus, lost 7 pounds in two days. Now my stomach feels like it did right after my surgery. Sore, sensitive to even water.  Anyone out there have a similar experience?
      · 0 replies
    • Eve411

April Surgery
      Am I the only struggling to get weight down. I started with weight of 297 and now im 280 but seem to not lose more weight. My nutrtionist told me not to worry about the pounds because I might still be losing inches. However, I do not really see much of a difference is this happen to any of you, if so any tips?
      Thanks
      · 0 replies
    • Clueless_girl

Well recovering from gallbladder removal was a lot like recovering from the modified duodenal switch surgery, twice in 4 months yay 🥳😭. I'm having to battle cravings for everything i shouldn't have, on top of trying to figure out what happens after i eat something. Sigh, let me fast forward a couple of months when everyday isn't a constant battle and i can function like a normal person again! 😞
      · 0 replies
    • KeeWee

It's been 10 long years! Here is my VSG weight loss surgiversary update..
      https://www.ae1bmerchme.com/post/10-year-surgiversary-update-for-2024 
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches