Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

When I hit my goal I'm going to...

To each his own....I think he's good looking. Then again, I have always had a weakness for 'bad boys'. wink.gif

Here's a pic for those who asked...

williams2_1024x768_jpg.jpg

OMG.... i nearly fell off my chair when I saw this... phoarrrrr.... what a guy!! I defo need to get into those size 12 Bench jeans for the concert in July...lol!!

Great pic... you made my day xxx

Love this pic, OMG is he hot. whew. Just what I needed to brighten up my day at work. thank you

My son is in the Navy stationed in Hawaii. I was thin until he was about 9 (when I had his little brother). My older son tells our youngest son that he never got to know "Hot Mom".

Well, my son doesn't know i'm having surgery so the first thing i'm going to do is fly to Hawaii and surprise my Navy Sailor by exiting the plane as "Hot Mom" again... It will be the best present he could ever ask for.

Then we will both cry!

I haven't been sleeved yet (2/8), but I've started a little list already. The first thing on it is visiting King Spa in Dallas. It's a Korean Spa and a couple treatments/areas require that you be completely nude.

Ain't no way I could do that now. Even though I have heard that nobody cares, but I do.

Also on my list, Fencing, Bellydancing, doing some 5ks, and horseback riding.

Oh finally a guy who doesn't wax!!! I likes real men. Men should never be prettier nor smoother than me. :P

I think I'm going to cry! Go shopping for bikini! And Pray I never gain it back!!!!!!!!

Buy designer jeans!

And have family pictures taken!! :)

I'm not sleeved yet, surgery scheduled for March 30th. But when I reach my goal weight, I hope to go on the Honeymoon we never had with the Hubs. Hopefully to Hawaii. I also plan on taking my 2 little princesses to Disney World for the vacation of a lifetime!!!!

i just want to wear sleeveless tops. i have such fat arms and i hate them!!!!! i can not wait to lose the fat in my arms and tone them up and look fab in a tank, halter or sleeveless dress!!

Kelly

Maybe renew my wedding vows with my husband so I have THIN pictures of me instead of the FAT ones I have currently.

I am saving up to get laser hair removal so that I never have to shave my legs again :) I mostly hide my legs now... but I live in FL and come summertime (okay, really its like spring, summer and fall) it would be awesome to just throw on the shorts or the bathing suit and not have to worry about shaving :) The second thing I am going to do is a photo shoot with my little sister (she is 5 now). I can't wait to make her proud and be a better role model for her. Thanks for starting this post, I love reading about everyones "rewards" :)

I havent had my surgery yet but when i hit my goal i'm going shopping... did i mention i'm going shopping? also smartlipo on my thighs (i'm too hippy). then vacation in italy... OMG i can't wait!!!

I am only part way to goal but I believe we should use the good towels, the good china, wear the diamond earrings with jeans, Celebrate life now. so I bought myself some black pearl earrings to Celebrate my 35# off and all the victories and the survival of bad things so far, and my 65th birthday coming up. so there will be new celebrations when I make goal but I feel so amazed and grateful. maybe I will get Lipo and get rid of the fat knees I have had since age 14 even at 112#. maybe I will retire and say the hell with sutter health. who knows. I bet I cry too and step on the scale about 9 times. I am giving myself a year to get there, only 56# to go, sleeved in may. maybe I will go to scotland or tahiti or paris or venice or all of them. I will definitely ask a man out and I wont wait till then if I see someone wonderful. love sara

I love it, Sara! Great post! Congratulations on the weight loss!

I want to do so many things! My short list is to make my daughter mad by trying on and fitting into all of her clothes (she'd be happy for the weight loss but not me wearing her clothes and I keep threatening to do it when I get smaller), fit comfortably into an airplane seat, buy knee high boots because my calves can fit, wear shorts and run!!