Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

When I hit my goal I'm going to...

I"m going to cry!!!

Me tooooooo~

I am not sleeved yet either but I am already thinking about what I'm going to do that day!

I am not going to cry but I'll rather get drunk with a glass of champagne!

Update Facebook with a great photo

Go clubbing all night and feel like the hottest person on the dancefloor

Get a gorgeous haircut (not cutting my hair anymore until I reach my goal)

Buy sexy lingerie

Go to a party wearing a skirt knowing that everyone I know is going to be there

(Basically I am going to live through the teenage phase I wasn't happy to go through at the time)

Feel good, happy and finally self-confident!!!

And I agree with ILKrista:

February can't get here soon enough.

I think I'll cry too, first.

Then I want new clothes like Diva/Irene.

And I want to go to the ocean (anywhere, really) and swim without thinking that I'm the biggest one there.

And I want to go on a zipline through the jungle (lived in countries with jungles and was never able to do it)

I want to be able to run several 5ks (already aiming that way)

:)

I totally agree with La - I'm going to ball my eyes out...and probably step on the scale half a dozen times to be sure it's not lying to me.

But then I want to buy some new clothes and continue maintaining at goal so I can get my plastic surgeries done!

I've already flown since losing 60+ pounds and I can tell you it was FAR less stressful. I fit in the seat with room to spare, I didn't have to wonder if I'd need an extender and the looong flight from Germany to the states was actually comfortable...in coach. It's much easier to fly when you aren't as heavy. I am sure this will only get easier as I continue to shrink.

~Cheri

I'm with lasajata!!!! defo gonna cry!!! been a long time coming.

Then, once the tears have dried ...!!

I am going to see Take That June 16th and I am hoping to be goal or very near goal by then... I have a mental idea of my outfit to see my fab five - Robbie in particular - a size 12 pair of Bench jeans and a 'fitted' tee-shirt saying 'Coops loves Robbie' ...lol x

OMG, Coops! I love it!!!! You MUST TAKE PICS!!!

Well, I'm still several pounds away from my first goal (give or take 3-4 lbs. on any given day), but I was able to cross all my goal items off my list a couple of months ago, so that was cool, and unexpected! One of the HUGE ones was to run a 5K for the first time in my life, which I did 3 months ago. So now when these damnable holidays are over (OK, I'm really referring to the constant stream of sugar coming through the front doors at work), I should be able to get there in a couple of months, then to my final goal of 148-ish a couple months after that. If that long. By then I'll be running outside, so I think my celebration will be to do a 10K or a half-marathon, and I don't know what my reward will be. Always thought it'd be a tattoo but I'm 45 now and don't really feel the urge to get another one, so maybe it'll be a really nice dress and heels, or some actual pretty, sexy bra & underwear set or something. I dunno, but I like this thread!

Thank God that I survived this.

I want to also become more fit and better at Vitamins. Kind of my goal to get better at this things now so when I'm at goal I'm all done. I want to do Pilates.

Well first I am going to cry, then I am going to take a picture of me and print it out so I can look at it, because I know my brain wont believe it. Then will go buy a FABULOUS outfit and book a flight to Hawaii! Instead of snorkeling I am going to take diving lessons!

When I reach goal ...

Well, I hope that I will be doing the things that bring me joy (dancing, hiking) long before then so I guess this thread is about what specific reward we are going to give ourselves for achieving goal ...

I can't think of anything? I'm already pretty fulfilled, and don't hold much store by material objects unless they have some personal meaning. Perhaps a piece of significant jewelry.

However, I just thought of something - and yikes this makes my stomach (what's left of it ha ha) flip flop!!

When I hit goal, I want to hold my head high, walk straight up to a man that I find attractive, and ask him out!! Open, out there, unflinching. YIKES!!!!!!!!!!

*of course, this will be done in a stunning LBD on sky high FM pumps with professionally done hair and makeup, but STILL!!!! =P

I've never done that, and I've only ever asked a guy to dance once

Would it be very cliche to say "When I reach goal I'm going to Disney World"? LOL Or at least BOOKING my trip?

We haven't been since New Years 08 into 09. I cannot WAIT to buy whatever CLOTHES I want there. I've been very fortunuate that in a lot of items they do have 3x+ but it'll be SO nice to get the tshirts they don't have in plus sizes... or some of the girlier items. There's a new store (at least since it's been built since I was there last) called TrenD that I'm dying to check out.

I'm also really looking forward to not being embarassed of the pictures of me there. That's the ONLY place I allow pictures of myself and it's only 2% of the total pictures. I already told my husband we need a TON of money saved so I can get my clothes there at WDW.

It'll be SO nice to be "fashionable" again rather than wearing my Colonel Dumpy Pants uniform of stretchy/elasticy pj pants and a ginormous tshirt.

I'm just looking forward to SO much I can't contain myself. It's getting me through the next couple weeks of waiting for my surgery. :)

I'll have a celebratory cocktail.

And there's a guy at work who is doing his paramedic internship & I'm sure will be quitting once he gets his P-card. Anyway, I like him a lot, we get along great, have a lot in common and have worked together for a year and a half.

Once I get to goal (or maybe a little before) I'm going to ask him out.

:))

I'll have a celebratory cocktail.

And there's a guy at work who is doing his paramedic internship & I'm sure will be quitting once he gets his P-card. Anyway, I like him a lot, we get along great, have a lot in common and have worked together for a year and a half.

Once I get to goal (or maybe a little before) I'm going to ask him out.

:))

ALRIGHT!!!!! YOU GO GIRL!!!!