Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anybody got tattoos??

Lets see, I have a big red set of lips on my right butt cheek. A sun/moon explosion on my right shoulder blade and a tribal butterfly on my lower back! I also want a nascar/race flag on my back, then i am done.

the only ink i have gotten in the last year was on the top of my left food..make no mistake, it hurt bad there...all in all, i have about 30ish......how many do you have and do you plan on getting anymore (soon)?

I have a bunch of tattoos - Chinese symbol for Strength/power on my foot, a lily with my daughters name above it on my ankle, a dolphin on my hip (hate this one and plan on covering it with a band related tattoo when I'm at my goal weight), a cross with a tear and a lily for my grandma, a tattoo with a quote on my shoulder in memory of my dad, and live strong on my wrist (my favorite tattoo) also for my dad I got that one while he was battling cancer...

Tattoos are just another way for us to express ourselves! I've spent the last 8 years covering up bc I'm "fat" - can't wait to show them again... :-) I love this post!!!

My entire life I was totally against tattoos....for myself' date=' just never ever wanted one or thought I would. Well, 2 weeks before my 18th birthday my mindset changed, lol. So on my birthday I got a little pink star on my foot. Then about a year later when I was in Hawaii my sister and I decided to do something crazy. So she got a vine of flowers and I made my pink star a shooting star...so I can always have a star to wish on, hehe. Here they both are.

At some point I think I want to get another one, I have a design in mind that is two heart connected, that has a little special meaning to my boyfriend and I.[/quote']

I'm not a tatoo person but I love those tattoos! They are colorful, bright and cheery. They are an addiction however and that's why I never started.

My mom passed away a few years ago, but about 10 years ago we got matching roses on our right shoulder (mine yellow, hers red). She loved it so much that she wanted another, so we got small tattoos on our right chest at the same time. (Crazy woman was in her 70s!!) Now I always carry her with me, and I never regret getting my tats.

I have 3 Tat's a butterfly on my left shoulder for my 40th, green vines with 3 red hearts intertwined for my 3 kids across my lower back and a heart on my right ankle with a B inside for my hubby or for B**CH depending on my mood ;)

I find it funny that people will make comments about "people with tattoos" like my previous bosses...oh I think it's terrible for women to have a tramp stamp. I smiled and laughed (he never knew) And my favorite was a boss that said people with tat's are "white trash" Imagine the Laugh out Loud moment when we found out that, that same bosses daughter got a tat....lmao

It's very addictive..but I'm thinking about my next one all the time. I want a small feminine design on my wrist, and something added to my vines,but haven't found the right design yet......

I have a few tattoos :P

An angel on my left arm, an armband on that same arm, a rosary on the forearm, a bull on the inner wrist.

An angel baby coming out of an egg on my right arm, Bealtes lyrics on my fore arm, a memorial tattoo for a friend on my inner wrist.

A pheonix on my back, 13 stars on the back of my neck, a unicorn on my left shoulder blade, a wreath of vines around my hips that branch up to 4 lilies on my tummy, two cardinals (the bird not the religious person) on each side of my body up near my ribs and cherry blossoms on my left shoulder.

The 7 deadly sins on my right thigh, 4 flowers on my right calf, my kids names on my left ankle, and a Scottish saying on my left foot.

And yesterday I got a mermaid covering my whole outer left thigh. It's only half done (I need another 1, maybe 2 sessions to finish her) but I already love her. :)

I have some Hibiscus flowers on my upper back between my shoulder blades. I got it when we were stationed in Hawaii. It was my first one, I think I was 38 when I got it. I want some peacock feathers but I don't know were to put them. Any ideas? Or maybe some thing to symbolize my weight loss when it happens :)

~~~Stephanie

A few years ago my husband and I got each others names on our ring finger, it was our 25th wedding anniversary. Our children couldn't believe that thier father would really get a tattoo, it was his idea, but they had no doubts that I would. :) His wedding ring usually covers my name but I put his name above my ring so I could see it all the time. We met when I was 14 and he was 18, It has been 33 years since we became a couple and I wouldn't change a thing. Trying to talk him into another one, maybe a family one.

angel on left inside a devil on the right.....just got these today

for my 1 yr band/plication versary

they are bout 3 inches tall and a inch wide

8982282550_7507e914d1_m.jpg

The shamrock is on my left calf for heritage and the little hearts did represent my kids at the time but since then we have 2 more so I was thinking of getting a whole new piece and the heart I got on my 21 st birthday and later added my husbands name to it it could use some touching up it has faded a lot.

Deck 9 on 2nd formal night.bmp

post-350922-13813141841842_thumb.jpg

post-350922-13813141842661_thumb.jpg

I have 9 tattoos. I got my first when I was 27 and I am now 39. I wanted one ever since I was in basic training for the army but decided I would wait to make sure I still wanted one. After 10 years, I still wanted one and my first was a butterfly on my calf. I also have a butterfly on my foot, on my ankle, lower back, wrist and back of my neck. I love butterflys. They symbolize change and beauty to me. I also have scooby doo on my right sholder. Scooby doo was one of the first cartoons I watched when I came to the United States from Honduras. I also have an armband of Mayan hierglyphs to signify my heritage and my kids names as a Bracelet on my wrist. I want to get my dog's paw print on the inside of my forearm next and butterflies fluttering on my side once I reach my goal weight.

I have 5, one on my wrist of music notes, one on my hip of the love Chinese symbol (18 years old), 5 stars on my shoulder, a quote on my back "different eyes see different things, different hearts beat of different strings" a rush song, then my last one is a peacock cover up down my back. I really want more when I'm skinny! Love them!

IRS Weight loss.pdf

post-355040-13813142307588_thumb.jpg

Booked in for my next (and last) tattoo. I already have a tattoo on my right arm but want to convert it to a half sleeve. My tattoo isn't until February but I love the anticipation so I'm not too fussed!