Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

How much weight had you lost apprx. 3 mths post op?

I lost 48 pounds. I am not exercising. Just little daily walks. If I exercise, I will lose more. some people I am sure lost more than me. if you include an exercise daily program, YOU WILL LOSE MORE. pray for me to fall in love with exercising daily.

I'm a week off from 3 months and had lost 49 pounds the last time I stood on the scales so I expect to be about 50-51 pounds down at 3 months. I started at BMI 36 and am 5ft9. I do exercise a bit: Pilates and stretching, and I run for about a quarter of an hour three times a week.

I am almost at 3 months (lack one week) and have lost 67 lbs. I have not done any cardio type exercise as I had total knee replacement surgery 1 1/2 months after the sleeve surgery. I am still off work with the knee surgery.

I am a little over 3 months out and I have lost almost 50lbs. But, I haven't been exercising or drinking enough Water. I need to get on track better, but I am happy with what I have lost. I'm about halfway there! Of course I think this last half will be a lot slower than the first half, but I know it will happen. Just this last week I went under 200lbs! I was so happy! It's amazing to know that I will NEVER weigh 200lbs. AGAIN!

I lost 53 lbs in 3 months. I ride an exercize bike 2 times a week for 30 min. I have been to 2 Water classes in that time. I have done the upper body machines 3 times. I have 34 lbs to goal. I expect to be there by June 1. (or sooner) I may lower my goal to 150 depends on what I feel/look like at 165. I am 5'8".

You cannot compare your weight loss to others. Too many variables. Use this info only as a guide line. Do not beat yourself up if you do not reach these levels. Just keep the faith and keep moving. You will reach your goal.

I lost 47 pounds from the day of my surgery to 3 months post-op and that was with 3-5 days a week of exercise (1 hour a day). It definitely slowed down from that point for me (although I kicked up my exercise to 5-6 days)...I'm almost 6 months out and have only lost 25 pounds in these last 3 months, but I'll take it for sure!

I am at week 9 and have lost 50#. I did not have a pre-surgery diet to follow so all of my weight loss is POST surgery. It's crazy that I have lost this much and I am exercising about 3-times a week but I do not get in all my water.. it's so hard to now. I do a huge variety of exercise... Yoga, zumba and a circuit training class.. just trying to keep it coming off and stay happy. :lol0:

I'm at 6-7 weeks post op and as of this morning have lost 50# I'm really hoping to keep this rate up as long as possible. I work out on a recumbent bike 3-4 times a week---but I was really heavy, so the rate of lost can be fast in the beginning...

Heavier sleevers will lose more pounds. It is more accurate to compare percent of excess body weight lost.

But since you asked, I lost 63 lbs by three months out, and 78lbs by 4 months out.

50 days out and I am down 59lbs...so far. I would like to be down 100 by the summer, keeping my fingers crossed.