Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Let's get this singles forum going!

I met my BF on here. Isnt that funny? He started IMing me in private asking about the surgery and stuff. Turned out we had the same surgeon and went to the same classes (different times). He live a good 40min away, but so far we have made it work. Have been together for 3 months and so far so good. We are both SLEEVED so we go through all the rough Patches together ... he is great. Good luck all. If I did it you can too :-)

I met my BF on here. Isnt that funny? He started IMing me in private asking about the surgery and stuff. Turned out we had the same surgeon and went to the same classes (different times). He live a good 40min away, but so far we have made it work. Have been together for 3 months and so far so good. We are both SLEEVED so we go through all the rough Patches together ... he is great. Good luck all. If I did it you can too :-)

My congrats to you and your BF! I think that is too cool and so unique. Best wishes in your relationship. How perfect is that!:confused1:

Yay, a first sleeve talk hook up!

That makes me happy!

Yea!!!!!! Congrats to you and your BF!!

Well......... I'm "talking" again with my friend:wink0:

I really like him....... and apparently he likes me too... but he has a job with the govt. and travels alot and I think that was alot of the issues. but we both wanna try........ He's in Germany right now...... and will be back in a few weeks...... so we're gonna see what happens.

I think we're both scared.... afraid of the "change" from being single..... I know it is for me, I have been single a LONGGGGGGG time!!

We just can't seem to stop talking to each other on here....... so we'll just have to see what happens!

Yea!!!!!! Congrats to you and your BF!!

Well......... I'm "talking" again with my friend:wink0:

I really like him....... and apparently he likes me too... but he has a job with the govt. and travels alot and I think that was alot of the issues. but we both wanna try........ He's in Germany right now...... and will be back in a few weeks...... so we're gonna see what happens.

I think we're both scared.... afraid of the "change" from being single..... I know it is for me, I have been single a LONGGGGGGG time!!

We just can't seem to stop talking to each other on here....... so we'll just have to see what happens!

How exciting Chancie!!! Look at it as an adventure that could lead to something wonderful. I'm so happy for you.

Chancie you haven't been posting as much so I have been wondering how things have been going for the two of you. I really hope it works out for you!

I am still dating 2 guys now and it's getting tricky in such a small town. I have to decide which one I like better but there are things I like about both of them. If I could put the two of them together, I'd have a great guy! I don't

feel badly about dating two guys at the same time yet because I am not having sex with either of them yet. I am still in the getting to know each other phase with both of them.

It's weird for me cause I haven't had guys pay attention to me in years. It makes me sad that we are the same person inside as we always have been, but guys only look on the outside first, before giving us a chance.

Edited by Oregondaisy

hi daisy!!

Good for you girl!! Take your time....... and find out who is best for you!

Had something happen this weekend........ met a man!!! Kind of a strange story.... me and my g/f and her husband were out. and this girl was really drunk and no way home so we all came back to my house......... brought her there because we did;t want her driving, so she called her ex...... and me and him hit it off really good!!!

We all went to Breakfast and he and I spent the day together, was WONDERFUL!!

So now I am in a delima............. what to do what to do??????

You bet... go for it!

I am going for it!!!

It is kinda funny- everone says when you'rte NOT looking. it happens! We really "clicked":001_tt1: He's 6'5"!!! I can wear heels and feel "small" LOL

Then of all things, my "internet" friend called me from Germany! I'm just gonna take it one day at a time....... see what happens!

Wish me luck!!!

Way to go Chancie! I say see both of them. You're free to date anyone you want until you decide what to do, which is exactly what I am doing!

I spent 4 hours in a hot tub last night with one of them, and it was really nice. The stars and moon were just beautiful, and I found out he's a darn good kisser! Yay!

I am going to see the other one for lunch tomorrow.

Hey guys! I know, shock, Susan is here, she hasn't been around for a while. Well, you are right, I have been absent for a while. And during that time, my husband and I separated and my daughter and I are now living in our own apartment. So, I guess that makes me officially eligible to participate in this forum. It is weird, as soon as the wedding ring came off, I was amazed at how many men started talking to me.

Hey guys! I know, shock, Susan is here, she hasn't been around for a while. Well, you are right, I have been absent for a while. And during that time, my husband and I separated and my daughter and I are now living in our own apartment. So, I guess that makes me officially eligible to participate in this forum. It is weird, as soon as the wedding ring came off, I was amazed at how many men started talking to me.

It's because you are so HOT ! ! ! I saw your FB status, but wasn't sure how to comment. Hope you and your daughter are enjoying the new apartment.

I participate in here just because I honestly miss dating, and flirting. Not that I don't love, adore, and cherish my husband/our marriage. I'm just living vicariously through all of y'all ! ! !

I have to tell all of you a little secret!! I met my husband online! You know what makes it even more special????? We lived right across the street from each other!! Been married 7 wonderful years. Give it a try.

Good luck everyone!!

That is incredible, Bernadette! What a great story, and you're so lucky! And across the street. I just love it! :thumbup: