Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

i1Linda,

I am also very familiar with the pain of overeating. It's almost like a cramp that takes about 20 minutes to go away. At least, my stomach hasn't kicked it all back out in protest yet (knock on wood). Just the crampy pain.

i1Linda,

I am also very familiar with the pain of overeating. It's almost like a cramp that takes about 20 minutes to go away. At least, my stomach hasn't kicked it all back out in protest yet (knock on wood). Just the crampy pain.

Exactly - kind of a crampy pain. Good description.

Awesome news, Barb! :crying: I too did some shopping yesterday at Northpark. But my $$ went to Williams Sonoma for a super-deluxe Breville Smart Grill. It's a souped up panini/grill machine, and I purchased it with the intent of grilling fish in the house. We have an awesome Viking grill, and you'd think living in Texas I'd still go outside in the winter. Nope. I only enjoy the back patio and pool area in the non-winter months, so this indoor grill will be perfect for my new eating style. I can't wait to grill shrimp, scallops, and fish! :) And, Matt can't wait for me to grill him a sandwich! HA!

The full feeling has been alive and well since I've added soft foods and mushy foods. I especially had a too full feeling last night. I made three frozen meatballs (smaller than golf ball) with marinara and fresh mozzarella. I could only eat one meatball before I was stuffed, so I put it way and hopped on the elliptical. Went back later, and still major fullness after just a bite or two. The meatballs are a big difference from the less binding crabmeat I suppose. What a fun and interesting ride this is!

Linda,

Thanks for sharing. It is so helpful to hear from you. Like I said, I am not sure I know what full is, since it is so different that my pre-surgery full feeling. It is nice to know that the "rumbling" will subside. Do you ever feel just "tight" behind your boobs?

Barb

Barbara,

Yeah - I did have a "tightness" behind my boobs early out. Kind of felt between my boobs and ribs. I think it may have been muscular. Its gone now.

Linda,

Thanks for sharing. It is so helpful to hear from you. Like I said, I am not sure I know what full is, since it is so different that my pre-surgery full feeling. It is nice to know that the "rumbling" will subside. Do you ever feel just "tight" behind your boobs?

Barb

That's exactly where I get the "full" feeling sometimes. It's sort of like where all the bubbly gas wells up before I burp.

Sounds very lovely. i hope that you have many more days like that. i cant wait to be where you are now.

Ditto!!!!!!

Kermit, I too want to get together with other fellow TX sleevers. Barbara and I live in Austin, and I know there are lots others. Maybe we can compile a group and meet up every other month or something, and keep each other motivated? Where do you live?

I'm in Fort Worth, but I travel to Austin sometimes for business. I'll definitely let you know when I'm out there next. Probably in February, actually. Do you all ever get to DFW?