Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Weekend Social Club

Tiff, ur funny...You'll probably lose another 10 lbs with all the *extra* activity when hubby gets home. You look like a new woman, at least 10 years younger too. Congrats on all your success!

I like it when they use the music to time the lifting. Some instructors are better at that than others.

Yes, my instructor is very good at that. I love that class. It's just difficult for me to not add more weight when I really want to . If I do, my back and neck just kill me the next day.

I usually do an hour of cardio after the class is over. It really gets me in the mood to want to exercise!

New weekend. New questions!!

1) Plans for the weekend

2) What's your favorite food and has this changed since you got surgery (assuming you are post-op)?

3) What was the last movie you saw in the theater?

4) How many states have you lived in?

1) Plans for the weekend - Tonight we had dinner and movie night in. Tomorrow, we're going to go pick up work out equipment for the garage. So we can start working out together. Sunday will be a day of rest and relaxation.

2) What's your favorite food and has this changed since you got surgery (assuming you are post-op)? Mexican food mainly fajitas and thankfully it hasn't changed except that I haven't tried to eat the tortillas.

3) What was the last movie you saw in the theater? Took Caysen to see "G FORCE" a few weeks ago. I'm hoping we are able to go see "Cloudy with a chance of meatball" soon.

1) Plans for the weekend

San Jose Rock 'n Roll Half Marathon!! Tomorrow I pick up my race packet and probably go shopping for a Halloween costume. Sunday is the actual race.

2) What's your favorite food and has this changed since you got surgery (assuming you are post-op)?

It used to be brownies. And Indian food. Now it's eggs.

Up! It was awesome, btw.

Five, Hawaii, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Indiana, New Jersey, Hawaii, California.

1) Plans for the weekend Working out at 7:30 am; bank, post office, getting Halloween costumes, Sam's Club/Costco with son and DIL, buying/planting flowers for the back yard, laundry. Resting on Sunday

2) What's your favorite food and has this changed since you got surgery (assuming you are post-op)? Mexican and Chinese and no it hasn't changed.

3) What was the last movie you saw in the theater? We think it was Star Trek -- it was awesome.

Four - California, Connecticut, Indiana and Nevada

1) Plans for the weekend

Going to the gym Sat and Sun. morning. Helping some friends move Sat. afternoon.

Will probably watch a movie with my friend who had a heart attack at some point over the weekend.

My favorite food will always be Greek food. 2nd fav. is Mexican. Nope, it hasn't changed at all.

All about Steve and it was stupid.

Oregon and Illinois

Btw, I finished the race in 2:11:07! I can't believe I did that fast... of course the winner did it in around an hour. :thumbup:

Btw, I finished the race in 2:11:07! I can't believe I did that fast... of course the winner did it in around an hour. :thumbup:

That's GREAT Mac - congratulations - the important thing is you FINISHED!

Mac, you rock!

Way to go, Mac! You are amazing!

I was rather impressed with myself. :thumbup: I thought it would take a lot longer. Instead, I had a top 20% finish in my age group! Top 30% among all the women regardless of age.

That is amazing, Mac. You are awesome.

WTG Mac!

I gotta tell you- for some reason I thought you were alot Younger- and was amazed when I was looking thru your album- TOTALLY AMAZING!

Your the same age as me- or maybe a year older- and I am so impressed with you! And wish I had your will power! How do you do it??????

I will NEVER want to run LOL- but I need to find something that will keep me interrested- even the walking is starting to fade- need to find somehting I like!

1) Plans for the weekend

I'm late. I was held up in the bathroom! No chit.

Anyway

1) My plans for last weekend: Yeah you guessed it bathroom time. I also played Sims 3.

2) Mac and cheese is my fav food. I can't say post op if it has changed because I need all my space for Protein. I can't waste it on carbs. I guess now my fav food is pureed teryaki chicken with some blue cheese dressing.

3) Star Trek. We are major trekkies. Even got married at the Star Trek Exp. in Las Vegas, before it closed down that is.

5) Cali, Utah, Washington, Alaska, Colorado, I was conceived in Arizona does that count?