Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lower Body Lift May 31st in Mexico with Dr. Cardenas

Hi,

Well, it is finally almost here. I have been waiting for this moment for months. I love Dr. Cardenas and admire him as a person and think he is an artist when it comes to cosmetic surgery.

I had my lap band done a year ago January and have lost 35 lbs. I have 10-15 more to lose. Yes, it is slow, but I was 195 at 5'7.

Dr. Cardenas did my eyes, upper and lower lids last March, he also did my ears (they looked like Dumbo). My eyes look fantastic!! He is going to do my face in a few months.

Anyway, I have had six c-sections and he said that a lift all the way around would be good. He is going to Lipo my flanks, bra area and hips too. He is also going to give me some fat in the bootie.

I have been researching this for months and am ready. He does sedation with an epidural, which is safer and great for pain mgt afterward. I will post photos afterwards even though my husband does not want me too, LOL.

Anyone have any last minute advice on what to take with me? I am so ready. I will be in Dallas for the bash next weekend, look me up!!

He is doing my apron removal in July!! I can't wait!! I am so excited! Be sure to post pics!! I want to see some of his work. Also, let me know what you take with you to help, and what you missed, or needed while you were there. I am in the same boat as you for wondering what you need to have with you, other than DH of ourse. LOL

It might become that, but there is more recovery from your muscles being tightened and moved around. I plan on talking with him about that.

I would love to see photos too~ Your going in on my Birthday! wish thats what I was getting for my Birthday lol!

Best of luck~ Please let us know how it went

My daughter and I leave Monday for Monterey. I am anxious. I had my fill removed yesterday and am so happy to be able to eat apples. I also had two light beers last night....ahhhhhh

I can feel stomach hunger which I have not felt in a long time. I really miss being able to eat high Fiber foods, not bread. I am going to eat apples and kashi Cereal instead of breads....although, I had half a bagel with lox for Breakfast.....lol

I will be in the hospital for two days. I am having an epidural with sedation.

I will let everyone know how it went...

wow that is amazing my mother and I had surgery in January and have each lost 50 pounds and although we think that we want to have plastic surgery when we get to goal we are anxious about it. It sounds like you looked around? was there alot of research involved? do you know people who reccomnd him? does the hospital speak english? hope it goes well can't wait to see. Did you say you are getting a belt all the way around?

Thinking of you today. Best wishes and a speedy recovery! (((((((alice))))))

White lights and healing thoughts...