Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Just looking for someone for support who might have got banded around the same time as me. I am doing well so far. No nausea or vomiting. My weight when I started the 2 week pre-surgery diet was 206. I am now 188 so I didn't think 18 pounds down was bad at all. I am very nervous about the slimming I have read about. I do still have bad left shoulder pain on occasion. Any ideas or thoughts appreciated.

I was banded on August 19th...I know that's a little while before u but I can b here for u if u need some support :)

Hi I was banded on Aug 28th. I'm doing ok. I am still doing liquids n the last weight I was 13 pounds down. I don't see or feel a difference. I'm not able to get 1000 cals in but I do have my Protein Shakes n Water in. I eat a lot of ss Popsicles. I have about 2 cups of Soup a day n some yogurt. I walk about 30 minutes a day. I was hoping for better results but it is what it is right now. I plan to increase my walking this week. My first fill is scheduled for Oct 14th n I am a little nervous about that. I hope we can b band buddys. I'm from Washington DC. Where do u live?

Just looking for someone for support who might have got banded around the same time as me. I am doing well so far. No nausea or vomiting. My weight when I started the 2 week pre-surgery diet was 206. I am now 188 so I didn't think 18 pounds down was bad at all. I am very nervous about the slimming I have read about. I do still have bad left shoulder pain on occasion. Any ideas or thoughts appreciated.

I am in scottsbluff ne. I was banded Aug 6th. One of my best friends is an nurse practitioner in brand island. I would be glad to be buddies.

Did Dr. Holloway do your band? I am from Morrill originally and am driving from gillette, WY to be banded by dr holloway on September 27th.

Did Dr. Holloway do your band? I am from Morrill originally and am driving from gillette' date=' WY to be banded by dr holloway on September 27th.[/quote']

Dr. Stade his partner did mine. They are both awesome. I chose her because she did one on one sessions versus the group plus she watches people every 2-4 weeks for the first year. She told me it was a team effort between her and I to get me healthy. He is awesome too.

Well congrats! I am so ready to have my surgery. I was surprised by him not wanting me on a preop diet other then liquids 48 hours before surgery. But I am not gonna complain! :)

Well congrats! I am so ready to have my surgery. I was surprised by him not wanting me on a preop diet other then liquids 48 hours before surgery. But I am not gonna complain! :)

I did liquids 24 hours before surgery and had to do a bowel prep. I was glad that the preop diet was short. I was clear liquid out 48 hours after surgery. I was never so glad to eat cream of wheat! Let me know if you have any other questions or want to be band buddies.

I did liquids 24 hours before surgery and had to do a bowel prep. I was glad that the preop diet was short. I was clear liquid out 48 hours after surgery. I was never so glad to eat cream of wheat! Let me know if you have any other questions or want to be band buddies.

I would LOVE to be band buddies since you're from my hometown! :-) I so need accountability partners in all this.

I was also banded on the 30th!!... Feeling pretty good!! Just having trouble sleeping on the right side!!

I had my band placed on 8/26 and still adjusting, so far so good for me. Today is the first day where I'm actually starting to feel more like myself. I still have a little difficulty sleeping on my left side I purchased a body pillow that seems to help a little.

No nausea or vomiting for me either. I've lost about 15 pounds since surgery.

Hang in there, I'm told and experiencing that it gets better each day.

Good luck!

Ingrid~

Hi! I'm in the UK. Banded on 4th September 2013. My start weight was the same as yours. I have done 12 days on fluids and today I have had mushy macaroni cheese. My stomach doesn't feel happy about it so back to fluids until the weekend. I would love to have some Bandster contacts to compare notes with. I chose a very experienced surgeon at a personal cost of £5000 (about $8000) no insurance or NHS Doctor would cover me with a BMI of 34.

It's got to work.......I'd love to share experiences.