Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Cruise to Lose!

I'm a tour conductor and I took a 7 say cruise and I lost 8 lbs! I've decided to reward myself on my bandaverssary and book a special cruise with Laplanders. If anyone is interested in joining other Laplanders let me know and I'll arrange it. I think I lost weight just from walking everywhere on the ship but I made wise food choices and the chef was able to accommodate my diet. I take great pride in helping people with special needs take hassle free vacations and cruises so they can experience the world without limitations. That includes special diets, etc., when I told my doctor I was concerned about taking a cruise because of all the food around me, he said no one is putting a gun to your head to eat the food. I kept that thought in my head and he was right! No one stuck a gun to my head!. So, let's keep that thought and if anyone is interested in a lapbander cruise to lose let me know. Just PM. Me. Thanks!

LOL! Sounds like something my surgeon would say!

Sorry for double post

thats great !!! sounds fun

People always dread Cruises...I guess because of the access to unlimited food.....but for people with WLS, that should never be an issue.....

I usually loose weight, or at least not gain, every time we cruise...which is often....the portion sizes in the Dining Room are perfect, non banded people always complain they are too small.....and the band prevents me from over eating in the first place.....

We always order a case of bottled Water to our stateroom, and I bring some liquid concentrate Protein with me....

We are very active on a cruise, with plenty of walking and activities in ports.....so when I am active and pre-occupied, food is always the last thing on my mind.....and there is usually little time to do so...

Ships have very good fitness centers, jogging tracks.....so I am able to get my run in every morning, outside in the middle of the open sea as the sun is coming up......Beautiful!!!

And then some time in the gym.....

We also make it habit to use the stairs instead of the elevators.....

Our next cruise is coming up in less than 100 days.....

People always dread Cruises...I guess because of the access to unlimited food.....but for people with WLS' date=' that should never be an issue.....

I usually loose weight, or at least not gain, every time we cruise...which is often....the portion sizes in the Dining Room are perfect, non banded people always complain they are too small.....and the band prevents me from over eating in the first place.....

We always order a case of bottled Water to our stateroom, and I bring some liquid concentrate Protein with me....

We are very active on a cruise, with plenty of walking and activities in ports.....so when I am active and pre-occupied, food is always the last thing on my mind.....and there is usually little time to do so...

Ships have very good fitness centers, jogging tracks.....so I am able to get my run in every morning, outside in the middle of the open sea as the sun is coming up......Beautiful!!!

And then some time in the gym.....

We also make it habit to use the stairs instead of the elevators.....

Our next cruise is coming up in less than 100 days.....[/quote']

Sounds like you've got it down packed! As a banded person the food should NOT be an issue and as a group it would be fun to explore the opportunities.

I'm going to look into a fitness cruise to lose cruise for 2014.

I wish I was going with you on your cruise that's coming up, have a great time!

I

Please post the cruise info when you have it!

Yes please post so we can get info on how long and what the price is when you find out or make it up , thanks.

I love this idea too!

post-219500-13813135015396_thumb.jpg

[ATTACH]26805[/ATTACH]

Always nice to make new friends!

post-259176-13813141651448_thumb.png

Sounds like you've got it down packed! As a banded person the food should NOT be an issue and as a group it would be fun to explore the opportunities.

I'm going to look into a fitness cruise to lose cruise for 2014.

I wish I was going with you on your cruise that's coming up, have a great time!

I

I would be very interested in a 2014 date for a cruise because I have used up all my vacation days this year on my surgery. How long are these cruises typically?? Right now there are a bunch of girls at the big wls convention in Las Vegas. I would have so liked to have gone this year. But, next year is just as good as I have never been to Vegas.

Please keep us posted on the prices....this sounds like a blast!!! :P