Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Today I start my full liquid diet; how an I suppose to fit four shakes, a Soup and yogurt all in a day- I feel so full. :/ am I suppose to finish it all? In good news I weight myself today and I went from 253 from pre op diet to 238. I can so see skinny me already! I don't want to loose my hair- that's my biggest concern? Do u loose your hair to the point that your balding!? Any advice anyone? I still have pain and some gas but not to the point where I was ready to give up a few days ago. sleeping my back sucks so bad as well :/ anyways hope everyone is having a wonderful day!

I'm glad you're feeling better. When I was on liquids, I was told to drink/eat 1 oz. every 15 minutes, including your Water. So alternate, between your shake, Water, Soup, water, etc. every 15 minutes. It's hard, but doable.

As for losing hair, I was banded 1/10/13 and haven't noticed any change in hair loss but I'm sure this is different for everyone. I wouldn't worry too much about it. If you eat right, get the proper nutrients and take your Vitamins, I don't think you'll see anything significant.

I'm glad you're feeling better. When I was on liquids' date=' I was told to drink/eat 1 oz. every 15 minutes, including your Water. So alternate, between your shake, Water, Soup, water, etc. every 15 minutes. It's hard, but doable.

As for losing hair, I was banded 1/10/13 and haven't noticed any change in Hair loss but I'm sure this is different for everyone. I wouldn't worry too much about it. If you eat right, get the proper nutrients and take your Vitamins, I don't think you'll see anything significant.[/quote']

Can I take the gummy vitamins? I tried yesterday but I was a little scare.

I'd check with your doctor. If you're on liquids right now, you may want to wait before chewing any Vitamins, especially a Gummy that could get stuck. I didn't start my vitamins until I went on pureed foods, and my vitamins were chewable, so I chewed them until they basically dissolved.

I'd check with your doctor. If you're on liquids right now, you may want to wait before chewing any Vitamins, especially a Gummy that could get stuck. I didn't start my Vitamins until I went on pureed foods, and my vitamins were chewable, so I chewed them until they basically dissolved.

Which chewables do you take?

I take the Centrum sour balls! Love them.

Personally I think you need to call your doctor or nutritionist to figure out how to get everything in. I dont think you should be forcing liquids down if you are hungry.

Which chewables do you take?

I take the Celebrate bariatric Vitamins. I love the Blackcherry chewable. I also love the Vitamin D chews in chocolate. It's almost sinful because its so yummy...lol http://www.celebratevitamins.com/

You will not go bald! Eat Protein and take Biotin! For hair and nails!

I take the Celebrate bariatric Vitamins. I love the Blackcherry chewable. I also love the Vitamin D chews in chocolate. It's almost sinful because its so yummy...lol http://www.celebratevitamins.com/

Thanks.... I'm going to have to try something different than what I have. I picked up a chewable multi vitamin/mineral at The Vitamin Shoppe. They're very sweet and pineapple flavor, but they're big and hard to take after Breakfast. I like to take just about everything in the morning (except calcium.....I take 3 times a day), and they're chalky sweet, which is nauseating first thing in the a.m.

Sour balls?? Sounds good! I'll check those out, too.

Maybe the key is having 2-3 different ones to switch off with, so one doesn't get sickening. Right now I've got the ones from Vitamin Shoppe, and some gummies from NatureMade. So far, neither are great, but I take them anyway :-)

SueBee - I looked for a Centrum that specifically said sour balls, but all I could fine is these. Is it the same thing?

http://www.centrum.com/centrum-flavor-burst#mixed-fruit

SueBee - I looked for a Centrum that specifically said sour balls' date=' but all I could fine is these. Is it the same thing?

http://www.centrum.com/centrum-flavor-burst#mixed-fruit[/quote']

Yes! They are good!