Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

New Mother Makeover

I go in May 9th for my 1st apt. w/ Dr about the New Mother Makeover. What that is, is a package deal. Tummy, breasts and Lipo. They said from talking on the phone it would be about 12- 14k to get this done. I'll know the correct price once I go in on the 9th. I'm going to ask to see potos of his arm work too. Might try the whole package lol

So I am looking into getting the money now lol. Anyone have any advice on getting credit? or do most save up 14k?

Ive never even heard of this.

BTW: do we know you? hehe :biggrin1:

:hug: Glad to see you back!

I had never heard of it either! But apparently you get a better "Deal" if you have more than 1 thing done at a time in the Hosp. Dr. cuts the price some and the hosp cuts and well you dont have to go under again and again.

They called it the New Mother Make over because Alot of moms want tummy/breast done after kids. Sounds great to me!

Also!

He wants to do this thing a "Mini" Tummy Tuck it's pelvic bone instead of hip to hip cause I have no apron but more of a what I call beer gut even though I dont drink beer lol The nurse called it a mom gut...lol

Glad to see you back. Talk to your doc's office about financing. Usually they will have a bank they work with on a regular basis to get funds. If you are credit-challenged like me :party: then saving up is the only option. I plan on having my PS with the doctor that works with my Mexico Doctor. I think I heard numbers like $8k for a full body lift, which is a bit more than what you want.

Great site by the way. :rolleyes:

I'm pretty possitive I'm "Credit challanged" too lol

Glad you like my site!

I just did that yesterday! I see sites all over the net people giving money to girls to get fake boobs, why not try myself. LOL

I didn't want to make a thread asking what people thought about it because I was afraid they may think I was asking for them to donate.

I just wanted to know what people thought of the design and they thought people might donate.

Also I'm set up w/ adsense google~ what that means is when you visit my site if you see a ad on say the lap band or whatever, I get paid for each unique click anywhere from .01- to 22.00 a click! I just signed up yesterday so I have no idea what "I'll" get paid per click but I thought the money I make from the ad's will go into my fund! pretty cool hu!

I may post a thread to get people ideas on it but I dont want to cause trouble!

When I had my dental work done (7k, OUCH!), I applied for credit with a company called Care Credit. It's specifically for dental/medical needs. I don't know where all they operate, but you might check them out.

Also, when I was considering having lasik, the financing they offered was through capital one. The only reason I haven't done it is because I have to pay off the dental stuff first!!

Do you have a 401K you can borrow from?

That's my approach...Your right, the more you can get done at one time the cheaper.

Please make sure you find a good doc with no negitive marks/claims

I'm doing research now, it's more than pictures, talked to references who've had work done by them.

Good luck, I want to know what you find out.

Capital One has cosmetic surgery credit. Check your Doctor's office to see what plans they accept. My daughter called Capital One today to see if they would give her a $15,000.00 loan for her lapbad. They took her info and said to call back in 2 hours. 2 hours later she was approved at the terms and interest rate she wanted. She called the Doctor and scheduled her surgery for 3 weeks from today.

Cap. One is a great idea! I have a CC thru them its only a 500.00 CC but I have good history w/ them. I dont know if that helps cause I know it coulf be Capt. one but a differ bank. I'll try it out.

My website is doing pretty good for being only 2 days old too.

Yes, It's me Nana~

I hate changing my name :(

Buy I had a creepy guy buggin me and I paniced if he found me here at my favorite place to go! He found me on my space...ugg...All my posts...gone...I had no idea I could just change my name! I also didnt know when I deleted my stuff it deleted others stuff so I asked for the scars and holiday chall. to be brought back penni working on it.