Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone wear the Oprah bra?

This is just too funny! I will keep the Qn Lat and Oprah bras in mind. Thanks for sharing the boob issues not that I don't have any of my own but will keep them to myself. LOL

Iknow Gina, I must have had a temporary mental breakdown when I threw my money away on two of 'em! Lets see...thats $144 plus tax. Makes me sick to think about it. I guess I could sell 'em on ebay to recoup a little money...only wore one of them twice and the other one once.

I bought one online and sent it back, although, I did try another "Oprah's Favorite" and it was quite comfortable.

Did you try the Breezie's Bra on QVC. It so sucks. I sent that one back. It was like wearing a suit of armour.

Sorry the message is late. I didn't realize how many people would want to try her bras. They are called curvation and you can get them at good ole Walmart. Yes they have streach straps. But I love them. They are awesome. I wear a 40c and I have to be honest the bra gives off the apperance of full round boobies. If people only knew how long a c cup could really get.lol

I've tried them ALLLLLL. I bought 4 of the Curvations from Walmart Sunday, all of them are going back, and they looked so darn comfortable, but their cups are way undersized ....for me.

I just wore my Breezies yesterday that I got from QVC, actually, if the DD cups were DDD's I'd like it much better, but compared to the Vanity Fair 38DD I'd been wearing and falling out of, I found the Breezie much more comfortable, except for the puckers of "ME" coming out under the arm.

The thing I liked about the Vanity Fair bra is it's underwire, it's kinda sexy like a shelf bra, with a tiny bit of padding where the puppies noses are, so I don't have to wear the pedals to cover the noses.

Personally, I found those bras that are knockoffs of the Oprah bra at LBryants to feel like I was wearing a horse bridle or a horse feeding strap, and omg, they're UGLY, IMO.

For the newbies, there are two other threads, one by me and one by DylansMom on bras as well.

I went to Dillards a few weeks ago to be measured by a professional "bra fitter", only to be told I need an E cup, guess what, Dillards doesn't sell an E cup. I'll notice other big boobed women and want to tap them on the shoulder and say, "Excuse me, but what size bra is that and where's you get it", I know I'm not the only E size. There are several sites that sell the E, but, do I order the 38 or are they gonna be cut and I need to order 40? I would love to open a store that sold big cup bras, I'd make a fortune, because nobody, even the expensive department stores sell them. Well yeah, they might sell the ones that's got 15 hooks in the back and have 10 yards of material, LMAO.

Check this one out...............

post-204180-13813133173535_thumb.jpg

Harleynana ~ my friend has the same trouble as you and she gets hers at just my size online. She loves them. She has be considering a reduction but so far no luck.

Girls who have "fried eggs" for boobs should be thankful. My DIL has small boobs and hates it.

Sharon

I certainly sympathize with all of you that have "big girls." The other side of the "fried eggs" that I had, is that they didn't grow proportionately with my weight. Normal stores do NOT carry 44-B. No way. Never. I can only order them online, and make a guess at the correct size. We all know different brand sizes fit differently. Many manufacturers seem to think shoulders got wider, too and the straps won't stay up.;)

I want to buy in a normal store, and be able to know that it will fit.

I am with you stitchy. I have a smaller cup size but a wider chest width. It is hard for me to find a 42b alot of the times. So using a 40 c has been the way I go. The problem I have is the straps on all my bras roll off my shoulders. I don't have that problem with my current bra though. I still have to say I love the curvation bras. They pull them from the side and put them in the middle.lol.

For those of you with strap problems, if you know a seamstress, have them taken up in the front, where the strap attaches to the bra, for some reason this solves the problem. Very simple fix for the drooooopy straps.

I'm considering "another" reduction too, I had one in 1982, just trying to get up the courage, I so hate pain.

I have tried so many bras(sorta have a bra panty thing going on). It is sooooo hard to find a pretty and comfortable bra. Let alone one that holds the girls up being they are 46DD. It is even harder to just find the size that fits good. So tired of the underwire pokin out the side as I am at work trying to assess my patients. One night it poked out through my scrubs so I pulled it out. Then the joke of the night was that my underwire was big enough to put braces on all of Cambodia. They passed it around not believing that that skinny thing was suppose to be holding me up. Anyways, I was at kmart the other day.....yeah kmart...they had a bra sale going on. I found one that not only lifts but supports without an underwire. It is the most comfortable bra I have had on in years and years. For the first time I didnt think all night long about how I couldnt wait to get out that puppy. It is very pretty too which makes an added plus. If any of you are interested it is a Just My Size and the style number is 1111.It says Comfort lace with hidden shapers! The lace is soft and pretty and comfortable!!! Hope it helps someone!

I meant to mention the straps being to far out when I started this thread. I am constantly pulling my straps up and I hate the padded straps only because they show at the neckline because whoever the dumb butt is that designs plus size clothes thinks we all have super humongous necks...so the neck holes are usually way too big. Thanks y'all for all the suggestions on comfy bras. NurseTeresa, I will check out the justmysize...doesn't Walmart sell them? I will also check out the Curvation bras at Walmart! Thanks for that tip! I would LOVE a bra that supports without underwires! And, someone else mentioned large cupped and large sized bras having too much material in them...AMEN! I can't stand that! If I were an E cup or even an DD or DDD or larger I would definitely have a reduction. My neighbor had one last year and she is sooooo happy.

I need a new bra... actually I just need new boobs. If I loop my brastraps over my ears then all seems to be good.

Maybe we can get a group discount on new boobs! Who's in?:biggrin1: