Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone wear the Oprah bra?

Do any of you wear the LeMysterie (sp?) bra that Ophra loves? I bought two agt $72 bucks a piece and I hate them. I must have been out of my mind! The straps are too short for me and my boobs start right under my collar bones. I hate that!

I love the Lane Bryant Strapless Bra. Also comes with straps. Less then half the price of Oprah's bra and usually on sale. I have my 20 year old daughter 40DD wearing then now.

HarleyNana, did it cost $72? My DIL is selling Avon and I am trying a Bali that looks quite comfortable but I hate bras. I never used to be this way until I got fat. I just cannot find one that I can wear more than a couple hours. Its the first thing I take off when I come in the door and I NEVER wear one around the house!

I get the Gillihan & O Malley bras from Target....beautiful and greaat underwire support. Even come in 36DD!!!

I need a new bra... actually I just need new boobs. If I loop my brastraps over my ears then all seems to be good.

I get all my bra's at Lane Bryant and my undies at the Avenue and not the other way around. Sometimes being a girl is a pain in the butt!

Guest ASPHALT ANGEL

om my gosh Kim...that was funny.

I buy mine from tent and awning!!!! No really I don't but hey if they made one that could hold these babies up I might order one. Mine are getting to hte point where I no longer lift and tuck in the bra I have to roll them up and stuff them in. Can't wait to get surgery on them, some poor DR. has there work cut out for them. But seriously I wear Playtex eighteen hour originals. I have went from a 50G to a 42DDD

Alright ladies a bra thread!!!WooHoo!!! I just got 3 of the new queen Latifa (spelling) bras. they are sexy and so comfortable. Love them! At first I was like, ehh? When did she make bras? But they were reasonably priced and cute. Now I love them.

I'm needing some new ones...where did you get the Queen Latifah ones? Do they have stretch straps? I'll never understand why they put stretch straps on something that has to hold really big boobs up...all it does is make them sag in front while it hitches up to my neck in back!

Emily

You guys are hilarious. If I had a sip in my mouth, I'm sure my computer would be ruined by now and my nose would be burning. :Banane56:

I thought I had problems with my "girls" starting to droop and sag, but I can see that maybe I shouldn't complain. I started at a 42 or 44 DD and Now I'm a 40D. I used to stick with Bali, but I thought they just didn't hold the girls high and dry for my entire day. So I've been trying out a whole bunch of them, trying to find the best. I've come to the conclusion that it might be style of the bra and not always the manufacturer. I really like the racer back ones and as long as I'm wearing a shirt that allows that, I'll wear them. They're comfortable and supportive. I found a great bra that was pretty and comfortable (believe it or not, at WalMart) called Curvations that was less than $20 that did the job. I didn't even have to do the racer back. It's all a matter of fit.

I considered ordering that Oprah bra because my co-workers spoke so highly of it, despite the fact none had tried it. I'm so glad I didn't. Sounds like it's uncomfortable. Who would want their "dirty pillows" up to their neck?

Yeah! Give us a link to the Queen Latifa bras! I hate it when my bra hikes up in the back. I actually measure for a 42D but I cannot stand a bra that is that snug around my ribs...guess it is the arthritis. They drive me absolutely nuts! I have tried the 18 hour, the Living Bra, Vassarette..you name it! They all are uncomfortable to me. I need underwires but cant stand the way they feel. I ordered the Bali bra from Avon in a 44D but the cups were way too big....so I sent it back and got a 44C...I am hoping it fits...it hasn't arrived yet....and while I am on the subject why in HEXX do they thing because we need a 44 that our boobs are two feet wide? At least mine arent...heh heh...they are two feet long! Girls who have "fried eggs" for boobs should be thankful. My DIL has small boobs and hates it. I tell her "don't knock it...you will be glad someday when you don't care if they are small if you can just be comfy". Don't get me wrong, I want to look nice but when your bra is pinching you, you won't look nice with a painful expression on your face.

That's for sure, Sharon! I like the way underwires fit but hate the wires, so I've taken them out...then I get the fit without the poking and pinching. I gave up on the wires when I was in church one day and looked down to see an underwire poking out between the buttons of my shirt!! Try fixing that unobtrusively!!

Emily

OMG I almost peed my pants! That was so funny guys. I have tried just about every bra from every "big girl" store. I have pretty good luck with Lane Bryant too. At least they dont look like my grandma would wear them. Most are shaped so you dont have either the 2 torpedo look or the one continous shelf across my chest. I have 2 boobs, can I please see 2!?

Oh and I guess I'm cheap (or poor) but there is no way in hell I would pay 75 bucks for a bra! :(