Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Does anyone here use Arbonne?

A friend of mine has started using it and her skin looks really good. She's not involved in the pyramid, she's just a customer, but she has really been raving about this product to me. Before I spend $400 on facial care, I figured I'd see if I could find any other customers/non-customers. I do believe you get what you pay for, but it'd be nice to know about more than just one satisifed (or dissatisfied) customer.

My friend also started using it last week and brought over a full set for me to try to 3 days. She's not selling it but her aunt is. It's expensive but I'm amazed at it so far. I've been using it for 1 1/2 days now.

I've tried tons of skin care since my skin is very dry. Lancome nor Estee Lauder made if feel this good. I guess that's why they do the three day trial.

So far I like it.

i have tried it and went back to estee lauder. for that price I can get the best face refinishing cream, all the moisturizers i need, the greatest cleansers, and even some makeup after it all. Just my opinion.

I love their RE9 system as well as their sea salt body scrub. It is expensive but truly does last a long time.

I use Arbonne switched from Mary Kay. I was allergic to some of the Mary Kay anti-aging products, so I couldn't use all the set. My sister-in-law started selling Arbonne. She let's me buy at her discount which is usually 30% off, but sometimes I can get it 50% off.

I love it! I am not allergic to any of it! I tryed it out before buying, she sent me the travel pack. The travel pack is $45 for the Anti-aging products. I lot of people tell me my face looks a lot healthier!

Ok, the friend who bought it from her friend brought me a trial today, so I will use it tonight. "Trial" is a little misleading -- it's the full-size products, you're just kind of supposed to give them back. It's the anti-aging line in the orange containers. :(

I plan to use tonight, tomorrow & Sun. I hope I like it (meaning - I hope it works!)