Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Body lift with fleur-de-lis/anchor (vertical) abdominal incision?

Karen, Scamp,

You both look great. Thanks for sharing! I am now dreaming of plastics and will have to findthe money too! I can't wait to have my arms, tummy, lower body and breast lift. It has all gone south!

Hi yes I have had a few Ops to be honest... (I will be paying off the Ops forever - But - That is a small price to pay for the amazing way I feel about myself right now - Could do with a face lift - LOLOL)

Op1 = Brachioplasty and Breast reduction

Op2 = TummyTuck (no muscle touched)

Op3 = Inner Thigh lift

Op4 = Outer Thigh/Butt lift

Op5 = A rare outer thigh lift as Op4 did not do what I wanted it to all the way

I still have tree trunk lower legs though...

I did not have a lower body lift in one go - But i kind of did over a couple of different Ops - I am in the Uk by the way. I am also still using an E45 type cream every single day when I get up and just before bed - Even now - This keeps the skin supple and moisturised. I dont massage for hours etc - The tape made doing that not as needed - I just rub it in to keep the scar supple and moisturised.

My TT recovery was a breeze as they did not touch the muscles - Was bent forward for maybe 4 or 5 days then all was fine after that - The compression garents I used all came from Eurosurgical, actually made by Design Veronique which is I think a US company. Worth their weight in gold the compression garments were. I lived in them for ages - The moment I was in compression - I had no pain and I knew all was held in place and I felt secure and happy.

I was beyond goal weight when I started surgery (At 143lbs i think) - So I am wayyyyy beyond goal now - Even though the Ops only took off about 11lbs in all! I had like no fat left beneath my skin, well, just a little bit... lol - Today I was 124lbs vut I have had alot of worry in this past week so those lost 2lbs of stress shoudl return as mostly I am always 126lbs.

If you search my name on here you should be able to find quite a few pics of my arms etc and other Ops. As have plonked them in a few posts. Never before would I ever put half nekkid pics of me anywhere - In my past life I would be in hiding - Now - After Ops - I have shown people more than I ever thought I ever would - I am fannnnntabulously happy!

My surgeon told me to remove the tape at about 6weeks or less - But I had read somewhere on this site (after Op2) that the tape gives compression to the scars and that is the best thing to do to flatten and protect them - So from then on I tested on myself. My surgeons first words to me were abotu 'realistic expectations' - So I did not expect too much - Then he gave me the world and more!

I found by sticking one type of tape on my left inner thigh and a different one on my right - My scars showed me that the cheaper tapes in stores are NOT as good as Micropore tape! As my left inner thigh scar is not as good and is redder than my right thigh scar at 2yrs post op! Shame I tested that on myself - but - I had no-one else around me whom I could find out information from - The scar still looks good but it very slightly pinker than the right inner thighs white line...

This site is a mine of information on plastics and without this site - I don't know if I would have had the courage to go on - And people whom I emailed though this site - Gave me the emotional back up for me to keep going to go from the saggy alien I felt like - who has ZERO confidence to this new woman I am today.

Someone on here said to me before Op1 - The words 'Eyes on the prize' and through all this past couple of years I have held those words close to me... And those few simple words served me well!

The inner thigh lift was my most testing - That first time I stood up was ouch! But the moment I was in compression garment - All was fine again! No more ouch and all was great.

Sorry to write a book - I guess when this journey has become a whole lifetime of it's own - It shows you how your thoughts of the who or the what you think you are - Changes so much in just one small Op - My life changing Op was Op1. I went for just the arms - And at the end I asked 'Oh can you fix my boobs while I am there' the first time I saw the new WONDERFFUL boobies - Ohh My God - I am WOMAN - For the first time in my whole life I felt like a real woman. I have lovely small boobs (I am a 34C - No implants after being a G cup I wanted smaller) OMG These boobs rockkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.

Also these words I was given mean alot

Cosmetic surgery is rarely about vanity, and very often about self-esteem and confidence, and self-love. Those are important

Sue, thank you sharing all of that. I first had the fleur de lis Tummy Tuck, then the breast lift with implants and neck lift (in Mexico.. Scary!) and now my arms 7 weeks ago. I need to lose a lot of fat on my thighs before I even think about doing those. I totally agree that it has all changed my life. I still haven't gone out in tank tops but I can't wait. It's still cold outside but spring is near, lol.

Sent from my iPad using LapBandTalk