Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Here is a current pic of me, taken at Disney...

I am down 68 pounds, and my 9 month bandaversary is in the 28th of April. I feel like a million bucks. A year ago, I was always behind the camera, this trip I actually have lots of pictures of me....~Mandy

WOW! You look GREAT and deserve to be out front in all the pictures. Congratulations on your success.

Hey Mandy,

Your looking really cute! What an inspiration! Hope you had fun on your trip. I use to live near Orlando and my mom worked in MGM studios on the weekends so we got to go quiet a bit to the Disney parks there. I really loved it!

Great photo Mandy, you look out of this world.... Your son is having a good time grabbing micky's ass huh ROFLMFAO!!!! Just kidding, he looks like he's in heaven.

Hugs

I was activly updating my avatar as the messages were posted. Disney is my second home, we try to go twice a year. When our plane lands in Orlando my heart is racing and I am giddy like a kid at Christmas time. I grew up in Jacksonville Beach so Florida is really my home. We spent 10 glorious days in the sun and I am already planning our Oct trip. I am either in Disney or planning to be there. It was nice to be there and feel like I was thin enough to take pictures and not be ashamed. I was a very good girl, I made sure to get in my Water and as much Protein as I could each day. I fell in love with the rotissery chicken kids meals and the dessert was sugar-free applesauce. I had that and a splenda sweetned tea just about everyday. I managed to maintain my weight while there, that is a first for me ever. I actually lost 3 inches at my waist and around my thighs, I think I walked off those inches. I am hoping that my pictures of me smiling and living life will inspire, new and hopeful bandsters. ~Mandy

NJChick, this is actually my daughter. She as inspired to get her hair cut like Tinkerbell when we arrived. One of her favorite things to do in Disney is get a hair cut. There is a tiny barber shop in the Magic Kingdom and they really do a great job. This is a tradition for her. She got her very first haircut there and we do it every trip. I thought my heart would stop when they made the first cut as her hair was down on her back and they chopped it really short all in one cut. It is really cute and she just loves it. It is growing on me, I have to say it is much easier to comb and wash being this short. ~Mandy

You look awesome Mandy! :clap2: I never saw a before picture (I am a newbie) and I would never have imagined you looking any heavier, you look like you have always been nice and thin!! Wooo Hooo ... You have inspired me for sure!!!

Kat

Excellent pictures - thank you for the inspiration! 68 pounds in 9 months! And at my age 9 months goes by SOOOOO fast! Maybe I'll be skinny like you in NO time!