Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

any austin texas area January banders?

Mines at 1015... What time is yours? :)

Mine is at 7:30 am. I was at the pre-oo seminar on the 15th. Are you staying at the hotel?

I will let you know How it goes since my surgery is this Friday. I am going to Turning Points Surgery Center in San Antonio. Are you going through True Results?

Why yes, I am going through True Results? Are you? I know that they do some surgery in SA, but my insurance OK'd St. Davids. What part of Austin are you in?

Why yes' date=' I am going through True Results? Are you? I know that they do some surgery in SA, but my insurance OK'd St. Davids. What part of Austin are you in?[/quote']

I live Northwest less than 2 minutes from the True Results on 183

I did true results in Austin August 2011. I am down 90 pounds. I know true results has a support group that meets once a month. I have had a great experience with True Results. Good luck on your surgery

Melidawn- did u get the brrathing thing they want us to use? Do u know how often were supposed to use it?

Ps.. Howd yours go?

I Did... were supposed to use it at least 4x a day. Mine went pretty good. I'm really sore but other than that I'm good. How about you, How Did yours give, and How are you doing today?

I live Northwest less than 2 minutes from the True Results on 183

I live about 10 min from the TR office. How did your surgery go? Back at home and resting?

I'm actually back at work. I feel no pain whatsoever in the incisions only the dreadful gas pain they warn you about. I walk, take gas x, use heating pads, everything I can think of. If it weren't for that I wouldn't even know I had surgery.

I had my surgery on Jan 25 as well in San Antonio. I am about 10 min from the Austin TR office. I am not feeling too much gas pain, but have some pretty bad incision pain that just won't go away. I am very glad that I don't have to go back to work until Wednesday!

Glad to see some other ATX TR people in this forum!

My surgery is week from tomorrow and I'm only taking 4 days off. My job isn't physically demanding but very emotionally and mentally challenging. I have to walk up and down a hall 15 times a day. Besides that its just talk and type. I know everyone is different, but do y'all think that's enough time?

I had my first post op appointment today. The pain from the gas was too much, even taking my breath away sometimes (while lying down). I've been taking gas-x, walking, drinking peppermint tea but nothing was really working. The PA told me I had another week of that to go. After I cried, she told me she could take all the liquid out, which I opted to do. The theory is when I'm completely healed (another 2 wks) I'll get the band filled again. Not what I wanted but catching my breath is scary and I don't want to go through that for another week. uid uuuthththh