Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

W/OUT THE LAPBAND WHO'S LOST 100 pounds

Maddy do you really have to have the last word?

Not saying you guys present yourselves a gang but you do as a click. Why can't you just let Sandy find the info she is looking for? I think we all are adults. Let's behave that way.

THANKS HELY! YOU GO GIRL! Sandy

Just trying to be honest and help. Consider me off your posts. Sorry you can't hear the input. And please... don't respond cause I will be gone!

yea granny I bet you like one way abusive monologues.I told you in PM to stay off my threads, but here you AREAGAIN! Nuthin you said was in a helpful spirit. Yer snide remarks werent lost and you came on here even after being told to stay off and that I dont like you.

I was taught to respect my Elders, but Mom didnt say what to do when they play games like children.

YOU have nuthin to teach me Ole lady. Princess Wuv OUY a wot! AHhahahahahh Buahahahahah.

Id of loved to see yer pansy hind ends in Desert Storm. Wed of wiped the ground with the likes of you collectively or individually. PTSD, yep Got That too, so dont PUSH THESE CONTROL buttons BTCH.

I had someone say on one of my threads that many have lost 100 pounds or more w/out the lapband' date=' that are presently using the lapband to do the same thing. If this is true of you, Id love to hear how you did it, without the lapband. I may have to try it again. First time I did it was with dr perricones weight loss diet. But, I looked haggard I was told much later. Not healthy. Sincerely, Sandy[/quote']

I'm just saying sandy asked a specific question and you not only didn't answer you all added your personal opinions instead of an answer. No one on this entire site is better than anyone else. A little bit more understanding and less better than thou attitude would be nice.

I lost 107 pounds back in 1998 doing Weight Watchers and kept it off about 4 years.

It took me 14 months, I wrote everything down, weighed and measured everything. I did not stray from the points I was to eat.

Even before & after I would lose anywhere between 25-75 pounds just to regain it. I am a lifetime member. "lifetime" is key, even with the band I am Lifetime to watch every thing I eat, the band reminds me of this now.

I am down 91 pounds(17 months out) and this experience is totally different. I love my band and wish I would have done this when they first came out!

Gals, can't we all get along PLEASE ? Where is all this anger and hate coming from ? We're all in this together and we need to show a little respect to each other, regardless of our personal opinions.

Everyone has a right to respond to any thread on these forums. Although, it is common decency to stay out of a conversation if you're requested to do so by the OP.

Regardless of anything, I will not tolerate abusive or bullying behavior or language, in public or via PM.

You can easily block any member and never see their posts or PM's ever again.

We're pretty clear about what we stand for in our forum rules. Please re-read if you still need clarification.

I apologize if I came across rude to anyone it was not my intent. I just want everyone to be supportive and if we have nothing of value to add we should not post anything. I have Definately at some point benefited from everyone of you. Have a great week!

I apologize to anyone I offended with my remarks and now that I know how to block will do so. I have no excuse. A lot of explanations, but it was inexcusable.Sniff, Thanks Hely and Alex. Sincerely, Sandy

I lost 107 pounds back in 1998 doing Weight Watchers and kept it off about 4 years.

It took me 14 months, I wrote everything down, weighed and measured everything. I did not stray from the points I was to eat.

Even before & after I would lose anywhere between 25-75 pounds just to regain it. I am a lifetime member. "lifetime" is key, even with the band I am Lifetime to watch every thing I eat, the band reminds me of this now.

I am down 91 pounds(17 months out) and this experience is totally different. I love my band and wish I would have done this when they first came out!

Thanks for your great post! Thats a lot of losin and gainin! When comes to the bottom line Im realizing that many here are here for that reason, keeping it off. It HARD ON THE body to keep the yoyo going, but not giving up and giving in. Thanks again for your great post and Congradulations on that gigantic weight loss with the band! Woo HOO!!!!!!! Sincerely, Sandy

I apologize to anyone I offended with my remarks and now that I know how to block will do so. I have no excuse. A lot of explanations, but it was inexcusable.Sniff, Thanks Hely and Alex. Sincerely, Sandy

]

Thanks for the "sniff" now we know you never intended to do anything but mollify Alex. You owe us all a real apology. I do sincerely apologize to you if you found my honest posts hurtful in any way.