Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Spring Bootcamp 2006

Can I get a woot woot!!!! :lost4lbs:398 DING DING DING DING DING :grouphug:

20 miles of walking this week:faint: Today I will let my poor blisted toe heal.....I will walk in front of the tv with no shoes on....LOL ......I have to keep going.

Thank you Kee and LSasha....my motivation:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: I LOVE YOU GUYS

Next goal......395.....350......300.....299

LBT BOOTCAMP

starting 401 pds

4-10 (+3)

4-17 (-2)

4-24 (-4) 398

HERE ARE MY STATS FOR THE WEEK......+4 GAIN:huytsao

4-12 - 268

4-19 - 271

4-26 - 261

5-3 - 265

ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN BUY SOME RESTRICTION!?!:grouphug:

Sorry Sarge, I was confused on how to post my weight weekly. It is now updated. Thanks for the reminder. GOOD JOB ON YOUR LOSS!! :huggie: :clap2:

My goals this week:

• Exercise at least 30 minutes EVERY day.
  • Get in 123 oz of Water every day, no exceptions.
  • Stay on the Weight watchers points program
  • Stop snacking after supper before going to bed.

LBT BOOTCAMP SPRING 2006 -

Goal weight for June 30th - 225 pounds

4-10 - Weight 243 lbs

4-17 - Weight 246 :grouphug:

4-24 - Weight 243 :clap2:

5-1 -

5-8

5-15

5-22

5-29

6-5

6-12

6-19

6-26

6-30

Oh my goodness:

:clap2:

;) :hippie: :peace: :flame:

Congrats Teresita!!!!!

:hail: :first: :cheer2: :) :eek:

That's so awesome!! We're proud of you!! :)

Sarge, my numbers are off a bit... no biggy though. :eek: I do try to be a problem child! :) (Not really.)

LBT Boot Camp Spring Training:

Start: 277 pounds, 546.25 inches, 5'5", small frame, bmi: 46.1

Week of:

1. 4/10 275 (-2)

2. 4/17 275 (-0)

3. 4/24 272 (-3) inches 537.25 (-9)

Sarge, my numbers are off a bit... no biggy though. :eek: I do try to be a problem child! :) (Not really.)

Actually it was me ;0) I confused your stats & Janet Garside. I am not sure if hers are correct but I did correct yours.

Teresita- WOW WOW WOW !!!!!! ExcellenTAY Girlie!!!

Lsasha & Keekahari- Looks like you two are doing what I did last week. We all have ups & downs so chin up & stay focused. I know next week will be great!

Brenda- Thank you & great goals

HI EVERYONE!!!!

:devious SARGE HERE:devious

I am going on R&R till

Mother's Day!

So Keep track & instead of

reporting on the 8th

we will do it on the 14th & 15th

thats a long time people

so I expect all of you to take on the last challenge

posted & also to try a second time next week.

I will not have computer access

So Privates Teresita & Shoresexy

I leave you both in charge

to keep track of the troups while I am away.

Keep up the Morale!

Boooyahhhh!

:devious:devious:devious

Happy Mom's Day early

one more thing- My R&R

consists of working out every day

for 8 days straight w/ a dear friend.

I will have no choice. I also got a very small additional fill (1cc) Maybe something great will start to happen. Good Luck troups - You'll be in my thoughts!

Reporting in ...down 2.1 lbs Sarg, but I still cant make myself get into an exercise routine...........ugh I need a walking buddy!!!!!!!

Reporting in ...down 2.1 lbs Sarg, but I still cant make myself get into an exercise routine...........ugh I need a walking buddy!!!!!!!

Great job on the loss Private Jersey!!!

As to getting in on a good routine - try using music if you haven't already. If you can start by walking lets say away from your house for at least 15 mins or more than you'll have to eventually walk that to get back home...right? It is tough ...I know. I don't like to exercise either. "BUTT" my stomach is really getting soft & saggy, not to mention my a@@, now that the weight is coming off...so I know its a must.

You need to also fix your signature. Your one week ahead of everyone.The results for week 4 which started 5/1 will be posted on the 8th and next to the date of 5/1. Take a look at mine if it helps. i will add your results to the update now & than will check on everyone else one last time tonight before I leave out of town.

BIG OL HUGE CONTRATS TERESITA!!!! THAT IS GREAT! I am doing the happy dance for you while we speak. YOU GO GIRL.

You are an inspiration, thanks for posting so often to give us a good example to follow!

Sarge- we will miss you, but have fun in getting your R&R.

Hi Sarge

I am thrilled - had my 2nd fill this week - was on liquids for 2 days - now under 250 !!!!! BMI under 40 !!!!! :biggrin1:

Know this is a couple of days early - but will be off the grid until Monday.

Thanks to everyone for your support.

Diane

2/15/06

282/246/150

LBT BOOTCAMP SPRING 2006

(Bootcamp start weight 257)

4-10 (256) -1

4-17 (256) 0

4-24 (253) -3

5-1 (252) -1

5-8 (246) -6

5-15

5-22

5-29

6-5

6-12

6-19

6-26

6-30

I gotta take orders from Teresita (MOMBA) ;)

Oh yeah..that's like everyday!! :clap2: :clap2:

GO SGT. MOMBA ---395-393-390-388.........

I gotta take orders from Teresita (MOMBA) :eek:

Oh yeah..that's like everyday!! :clap2: :clap2:

GO SGT. MOMBA ---395-393-390-388.........

Thanks lapband fan.....is the Sarge gone.....:heh: .......she is....... he he he

That's right Stockymd get your butt back in line.....you gotta problem taking orders from me.....:)

oh I thought I heard Sarge..:faint:....Alright troops.....wait a minute where is that big stuff the Sarge use.....Stocky did you take it......where is.....oh here it is....

:devious SARGE "T" HERE:devious

I am going to hold it down until the Sarge gets back.

It's going to be a rocky road people. We have mother's day come upon us. So there are a lot of you mother's out there expecting a lot of good treats on that day.

Remeber it is 1 day not a week or two so DON'T come back here talking about you just couldn't stop eating the beautiful:cake: cake the kids baked, bought, borrowed or stole.

It is ok to have it that day but until that day add 10 minutes of exercise each day.....drink an extra cup of water....add another veggie to your meal plan.< /span>

If someone ask you, what do you want for Mother's Day?..... your response is :speechlesWILLPOWER!!!!! Everyone here is here for a reason.....to lose weight. We know what we have to do.....:director:WE HAVE TO WEE

WATER (how much did you drink)

EXERCISE (how much did you do)

EAT RIGHT (where are you vegetables)

WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO......

LMAO! YES SIR! WHAT AM I GOING TO DO??? IM GOING TO WEE WEE!!!!! :heh:

WHAT EVER EXPECTED SIR!

WATER

EXERCISE

EAT RIGHT

"T" YOUR LOSS????

WOOT WOOT WOOT YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!

Wow it's like living on another planet! never never see the 4's again!!!! You are a lean, mean, fat burning machine!

I am sooo glad for you:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: