Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Gone for Good Club - April 2006

P'nut- Yeahhhhh gooo girl....Im so excited for you with you wieghtloss mark!!!

Jill- I too will keep you in my prayers as well.

I think Im never steppin on another scale!! Im still the same 210...

ok i just know at any time i will stop droppin...im loosing inches but my weight is not moving....HELP!!! i mean I love the inches but why wouldnt the weight drop as well??? How much muscle could a girl gain???

I know that weigh in isnt until Wednesday, but I had to share this with you all. I passed the 60 pound mark today! I've lost 61 pounds now!! My BMI has dropped from 51 to 41. I love my band!! :thumb:

Way to go Susan!!!!! I am SO happy for you!!! KEEP IT UP!!!!

Thanks for all of the pats on the back! Felt great! :confused:

For the challenge, I was thinking about something more than just who loses the most weight. How about we set daily goals and be on our honor to report in how we did with them? Um, example:

1. Exercise 30 mins per day.

2. Drink 64 oz Water per day.

3. Take daily Vitamins.< /p>

I figure whoever participates in this challenge for one month will see great results! So everyone will be a winner. However, to win the badge of honor for your siggy, there will be points awarded for three different categories.

1. weight lost - 1 point per pound

2. days you achieved the goals above - 2 points per day

3. days you go without eating sugar or flour products - 3 points per day!

I am thinking we should start on April 26th. That is the last weigh-in day of April. I was also thinking that those of us who participate should each post our own daily tally sheet that we edit each day, rather than making 30 some different posts. Everyone will be on their honor. Sound like a plan?

Shackdog was banded yesterday morning. I talked to him in the hospital last night and aside from being very dried out, he was doing great! Although, when I went in for my monthly appt with our surgeon today, he told me that Shack was whining about hurting! I told him to tell Shack he was a big cry baby, and he said he did tell him that! LOL

Grats on your band my friend! Welcome to Bandland!

Shackdog was banded yesterday morning. I talked to him in the hospital last night and aside from being very dried out, he was doing great! Although, when I went in for my monthly appt with our surgeon today, he told me that Shack was whining about hurting! I told him to tell Shack he was a big cry baby, and he said he did tell him that! LOL

Grats on your band my friend! Welcome to Bandland!

What fantastic news! I guess I hadnt put things together and just figured that he was already banded.

Yoo Hoo, Shack.... Welcome to bandland!

And Susan, between your SV AND NSV's, Girl - you are kicking some major buttttt!!!!!! :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

The challenge sounds good. But the no-sugar thing scared me. Think Im gonna watch the game from the sideline.

:biggrin1: Iza neeed my suga, Mz Susan. :biggrin1:

Aww come on Paula, notice that you get points for days without sugar. I tried to make this so everyone had a fighting chance to win. If you don't earn points one way, you can earn them another way. And besides, the motivation is good! *tugs on Paula* Come on.. come out and play with us! You'll be glad you did! :confused:

Um, I put up some pics of me on the Before and After thread. Just in case any of you want a peek at me. *grins*

C 194 (-35 total, -2 this week)

I am really happy that I lost this week, but I avoided all sweets!!! I am hanging strong with losing an average of 6 lbs a month. I would love to do the new challenge! Will that be a separate thread than the Gone For Good Club? I need the motivation to start exercising and see if I can step up the loss a little bit. Count me in!!!

LOVE the challenge ideas!!!! You sure do come up with some great stuff Susan!!!

I didn't lose a pound this week! (But I lost like 3 and 4 the weeks before, so I am gonna keep my big mouth shut.)

The no sugar and no flour thing is an automatic for me!!! I don't ever have either of the two... but the exercise is something that I have been slacking on!

C 202 (- 72 total, - 0 this week)

I'm ok with this. Like Gurly, I lost a significant amount last week, so I'm not discouraged.

Count me in on the challenge, I need something to make me get up early to exercise. This week has not been good on the exercise front. Hence the following weight loss:

C 245.0 (-.8 this week)

J 185 / G 150/ C 182.2 (-65.8 lbs total)

-2.2 for the week.

No biggie. Just had a couple of good bm's, thats all. (tmi, sorry)

Im actually scared to post it... we'll see what its gonna be in a month.